Auto shutoff - "Possibly" Killing Battery
Moderator: mikel
RE: Re: RE: Auto shutoff - Killing Battery
I have an 09 challenger and had the same problem. To make things simple, can a software fix be added that provides a menu option that would allow the unit to completely power down on ignition off. Those folks who don't want or need this option just wouldn't select it. Thanks
-
SRTorRed6sp
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:46 pm
Re: RE: Auto shutoff - Killing Battery
It looks like I'm not the only one any more. I would think a software fix could fix this very easily. If the HALT button is not pressed after 15 seconds from key off have the device do a self press of the button and stop monitoring. Or, why even have that option. You turned the key off so why even have the desire to keep monitoring? BTW, there is a post on challengertalk from another guy that has this issue also.mikel wrote:yeah, thats it....as you can see its not just the trinity, he has the same issue with his dashawk too, so it looks like a problem with the car.