Diablo Sport 80 hp chip
Diablo Sport 80 hp chip
Just bought one of these (used)for my 01 F-250 7.3 installed correctly and the truck will run for 2 seconds and die. I have had the 40 hp chip installed for 3 years, and worked fine. Re-installed it and truck runs fine. Do you think the chip is bad, or do I need to do something different?? Thanks, Bob 
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Diablo Sport 80 hp chip
The new chip needs to be reflashed to match your trucks calibration ID.platinum wrote:Just bought one of these (used)for my 01 F-250 7.3 installed correctly and the truck will run for 2 seconds and die. I have had the 40 hp chip installed for 3 years, and worked fine. Re-installed it and truck runs fine. Do you think the chip is bad, or do I need to do something different?? Thanks, Bob
Use the 'Where to buy' tab above to find a dealer in your area that may be able to do this for you.
Thanks
Mike
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]