04 Trans support??
Moderator: mikel
04 Trans support??
The other programmer is releasing trans support soon, is Diablo going to counter this?? If not it is time to move on... I need this trans support bad!!!
04 blk QC HEMI RAM, Flowmaster exhaust, Predator, K&N air filter, 500 watt Pioneer sound system, Cooper Zion Ltz's.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 04 Trans support??
Are we sure they are doing that?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
bighemitex
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:57 pm
RE: 04 Trans support??
the other tuner also said they were going to do custom tuning and didn't deliver....
Last edited by bighemitex on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 04 Trans support??
they been saying that longer than I can remember...ask the HEMI car guys!!!!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
bighemitex
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:57 pm
RE: 04 Trans support??
yeah, i like options so that's why i am here. some 03 guys complain about lack of options but we have more options with diablo than with other tuners
2003 RCSB Hemi Ram - Stock 20s, U7137, AIRAID CAI, 180* Jet T-Stat, Black Magic E-Fan, 3 Inch Cutout, Hooker Aero Chamber Muffler, TMR Mod, NGK 5306 plugs, Taylor 8.2 thundervolt wires, Pacesetter Longtube Headers, Pacesetter ORY, magnaflow cat, Innovate LC-1,
-
bighemitex
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:57 pm
RE: 04 Trans support??
if diablo really wanted to be the king of the hemi ram tuning they could do some stuff for the 03 though. no one else will touch it haha
2003 RCSB Hemi Ram - Stock 20s, U7137, AIRAID CAI, 180* Jet T-Stat, Black Magic E-Fan, 3 Inch Cutout, Hooker Aero Chamber Muffler, TMR Mod, NGK 5306 plugs, Taylor 8.2 thundervolt wires, Pacesetter Longtube Headers, Pacesetter ORY, magnaflow cat, Innovate LC-1,
RE: 04 Trans support??
It's said to be in beta testing now. Not going to buy until it is released!! Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me!!!
I can’t stand the stock shift schedule any longer!!!
I can’t stand the stock shift schedule any longer!!!
04 blk QC HEMI RAM, Flowmaster exhaust, Predator, K&N air filter, 500 watt Pioneer sound system, Cooper Zion Ltz's.
-
The_Bishop
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:38 pm
RE: 04 Trans support??
Just so I know things are ok on my '06 Power Wagon, what transmission options *should* be showing? I have the part throttle upshift and downshift adjustments, what I assume are the WOT shift points, and tire size. Don't remember seeing anything in regards to shift firmness. This is with the 87 tune.
-
bighemitex
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:57 pm
Re: RE: 04 Trans support??
not to sound like a broken record but the same thing happened with their whole custom tuning thing and the 2 vins per tuner that was announced and quickly swept under the rug04blkhemi wrote:It's said to be in beta testing now. Not going to buy until it is released!! Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me!!!
I can’t stand the stock shift schedule any longer!!!
Re: RE: 04 Trans support??
I hear you, I heard Diablo was going to release trans tuning on 03, 04 when a got my 7137, I will not buy on a promise again!!!bighemitex wrote:not to sound like a broken record but the same thing happened with their whole custom tuning thing and the 2 vins per tuner that was announced and quickly swept under the rug04blkhemi wrote:It's said to be in beta testing now. Not going to buy until it is released!! Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me!!!
I can’t stand the stock shift schedule any longer!!!
Check it out here...
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284244
Go to page 20 and let me know what you think?
04 blk QC HEMI RAM, Flowmaster exhaust, Predator, K&N air filter, 500 watt Pioneer sound system, Cooper Zion Ltz's.
-
bighemitex
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:57 pm
RE: Re: RE: 04 Trans support??
buying on a promise is how i ended up getting two superchips tuners so i share that pain. i guess if you won't ever need custom tuning SC might work. In my case i have heads, cam, and headers planned so no other tuner will cut it. when i bought my predator i knew exactly what it was capable of and in the case of the 03 no one does anything tcm related so i decided i wanted the ability to at least be custom tuned if nothing else. i know a tuning company could probably do something for the 03 i just don't think it's top on their priority list for research. i bet we could at least get the wot shift points, rev, speed, and idle adjust if someone was completely devoted to it
RE: Re: RE: 04 Trans support??
Diablo is tops for engine control that’s for sure. I'm not looking to do a cam or heads currently, which could change at any time!
I'm looking for part throttle up shift and downshift to be happy with what I have, there is no one in my area that will custom tune a Dodge, they all tune GM and Ford, if I could find someone reliable that could do it I wouldn’t need another tuner, Ill have to just wait and see what happens..
I'm looking for part throttle up shift and downshift to be happy with what I have, there is no one in my area that will custom tune a Dodge, they all tune GM and Ford, if I could find someone reliable that could do it I wouldn’t need another tuner, Ill have to just wait and see what happens..
04 blk QC HEMI RAM, Flowmaster exhaust, Predator, K&N air filter, 500 watt Pioneer sound system, Cooper Zion Ltz's.
-
bighemitex
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:57 pm
RE: Re: RE: 04 Trans support??
Will an email tune not take care of what you need?
2003 RCSB Hemi Ram - Stock 20s, U7137, AIRAID CAI, 180* Jet T-Stat, Black Magic E-Fan, 3 Inch Cutout, Hooker Aero Chamber Muffler, TMR Mod, NGK 5306 plugs, Taylor 8.2 thundervolt wires, Pacesetter Longtube Headers, Pacesetter ORY, magnaflow cat, Innovate LC-1,
RE: Re: RE: 04 Trans support??
Don’t know who would be able to do it? From what I understand nobody wants to touch the trans.
04 blk QC HEMI RAM, Flowmaster exhaust, Predator, K&N air filter, 500 watt Pioneer sound system, Cooper Zion Ltz's.
-
motorscooter
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:56 am
Re: 04 Trans support??
Mikel if they ever do are you guys going to, try and give us 04 guys some to.04blkhemi wrote:The other programmer is releasing trans support soon, is Diablo going to counter this?? If not it is time to move on... I need this trans support bad!!!
all the good stuff.