Hello all.
I want to get a wideband kit for my Jeep SRT8.
I want to avoid guages and just use the Trinity as my AFR guage. Because of that, I want to avoid the popular Innovate LC-1, which would require some additional wiring and LEDs for calibration. So, I am considering the AeroForce wideband kit.
Anyone familar with this unit? Specifically, is it quality and will it work OK running directly to my Trinity?
Thanks,
Kev
Trinity with AeroForce Wideband Kit
Moderator: mikel
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Trinity with AeroForce Wideband Kit
If it has a 0-5V analog output, it will work well with the Trinity.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]