Throttle

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
goodkd
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Throttle

Post by goodkd »

Seems to be roughly a hundred pedal and throttle PIDs - and the PIDs PDF list doesn't explain the acronyms as far as I can tell. What do I use to let me know when I am at WOT (100%)?

Thanks.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Throttle

Post by mikel »

Miscellaneous
RAW TPS1
V
RAW TPS2
V
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
goodkd
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 4:32 pm

RE: Throttle

Post by goodkd »

Awesome, thanks Mike. Why two PIDs for TPS? How are they different?
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Dodge Gas”