U7165 2003 Ford6.0 VXAP2N2

Predator support for Ford diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
Treestand72
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:03 am

U7165 2003 Ford6.0 VXAP2N2

Post by Treestand72 »

Is the update to fix the 100 hp surge coming out soon? The 60hp works for me but not the 100hp, and the download that you have postedon your website when I load it to my truck after the load is complete the truck will not start or will the starter even engage. Been waiting on a download since the end of May. Not to say anything bad but I have had your product since 2003 and love it with no complaints and you always had a fix. But is there any help on how to resovle the problem in the near furture?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: U7165 2003 Ford6.0 VXAP2N2

Post by mikel »

We are working on it.
Problem is, once again Ford has released a few new calids again, so now we have to add support for them into the next revision.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Tparkin
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:21 pm

Re: U7165 2003 Ford6.0 VXAP2N2

Post by Tparkin »

Treestand72 wrote:Is the update to fix the 100 hp surge coming out soon? The 60hp works for me but not the 100hp, and the download that you have postedon your website when I load it to my truck after the load is complete the truck will not start or will the starter even engage. Been waiting on a download since the end of May. Not to say anything bad but I have had your product since 2003 and love it with no complaints and you always had a fix. But is there any help on how to resovle the problem in the near furture?
I second that....while I wait patiently with a brand new tuner that is, at this point, useless to me. :?
Treestand72
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:03 am

RE: Re: U7165 2003 Ford6.0 VXAP2N2

Post by Treestand72 »

Is the knew tune coming out soon? Been waiting since May and of course the just two weeks away has been gone for a long time now. If it takes five months for a tune to work on my truck I do not see where of having this product is worth having. I am now really ready to just move on to next programmer that say that they promise you everything again, because time does count and I have gave you all the chance more than once to solve this problem.
cole
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:45 pm

RE: Re: U7165 2003 Ford6.0 VXAP2N2

Post by cole »

new update out guys. Please try that and let us know..
Cole Stevens
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Ford Diesel”