What I would like to do is:
-Modify the stock tune (fan settings and idle)
-Install to car
-Then download to computer from Trinity as last tune written to ECU
I'd like to have the original tune as a starting point with the TM changes done to it, and have it modifiable like the canned tunes
Is that possible?
I'm seeing AFR in the 12.3-12.7 range @ WOT with the stock tune. Then I load the 91 Oct CAI with +5 +7 +7 fuel added (with 93 fuel ) and seeing 13.7 @ wot and ST knock at part throttle.
Without some kind of reference to changes between a stock tune and 91/93/etc it's a guessing game I'm not really wanting to constantly adjust/test at the moment.
I just want the TM reduced on stock tune to mirror the canned tunes.
What do I need to do?
2008 Charger SRT-8
6.1 - Custom modified stock tune
Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.
Moderator: mikel
Jump to
- Welcome to DiabloSport
- ↳ Announcements
- ↳ Test Vehicles Wanted
- i2/i3 Technical discussion
- ↳ i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- ↳ i2/i3 for Ford vehicles
- ↳ i2/i3 for GM vehicles
- ↳ Ignition updater
- Trinity 2
- ↳ T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- ↳ T2 for Ford
- ↳ T2 for GM
- ↳ Trinity MX monitor
- PredatorX
- ↳ PredatorX for GM vehicles
- ↳ PredatorX for Dodge/Ram vehicles
- ↳ PredatorX for Ford vehicles
- ↳ PredatorX Requests and Feedback
- Predator 2 Support
- ↳ Predator 2 for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram
- ↳ Predator 2 for GM
- ↳ Predator 2 for Ford
- Pulsar
- ↳ Pulsar for Ram
- Trinity Technical Discussion
- ↳ General Trinity
- ↳ Trinity Ford Gas
- ↳ Trinity Ford Diesel
- ↳ Trinity Dodge Gas
- ↳ Trinity Dodge Diesel
- ↳ Trinity GM Gas
- ↳ Trinity GM Diesel
- inTune i-1000 Technical Discussion
- ↳ General inTune forum
- ↳ Auto Updater/PC related issues
- ↳ Mac/Non Windows based issues
- ↳ inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- (Legacy) Predator Technical Discussion
- ↳ Predator Ford Gas
- ↳ Predator Ford Diesel
- ↳ Predator Dodge Gas
- ↳ Predator Dodge Diesel
- ↳ Predator GM Gas
- ↳ Predator GM Diesel
- General Technical Support
- ↳ DataViewer/DV2
- ↳ General Support
- ↳ Custom Tune Support
- ↳ DeltaChip
- ↳ MAF.i.a
- ↳ DSDL
- ↳ PowerPuck/Extreme PowerPuck
- ↳ CatchCan Support
- DiabloSport Community
- ↳ General Questions
- ↳ Lounge
- ↳ Suggestion Box
- ↳ Future Product Requests