?Low temp thermostat with U7137 on 2010 Commander

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
drfeelgood
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:59 pm

?Low temp thermostat with U7137 on 2010 Commander

Post by drfeelgood »

I just ordered a Predator for my 2010 Commander Hemi. Would putting in a 180 stat be worthwhile? My engine has an electric fan. Is there a way to adjust the fan temps, perhaps with a custom tune? I know that the 7137 doesn't seem to have this as a user adjustable feature.
Any other do's/don't i need to know?
Thanks!
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

RE: ?Low temp thermostat with U7137 on 2010 Commander

Post by Mike_Levy »

Get a 180° stat. I think the fans are user adjustable on the 7137. I know they are on the 7135.

Don't waste your money on a Jet T-Stat. $30 for a T-Stat? They can keep it. Go to NAPA and get part number 165. Thats a 180° stat for the Hemi. Should be about $13.
drfeelgood
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:59 pm

RE: ?Low temp thermostat with U7137 on 2010 Commander

Post by drfeelgood »

Thanks. Good to know about the NAPA stat.

Any input from the Diablosport guys?
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Gas”