Lightning CEL

Predator support for Ford gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
duffee
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:46 pm

Lightning CEL

Post by duffee »

I have a 2001 Lightning that is giving me a check engine light but the predator is telling me that there are "no codes found". It seems to do it at startup.

Any ideas !?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Lightning CEL

Post by mikel »

Could be a non 'P' code, like a C (chassis) code or U (communication) code that the Predator does not read.

Will it clear it?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
duffee
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:46 pm

RE: Lightning CEL

Post by duffee »

It will clear but it came right back. The only thing I had changed recently was the battery location. I moved the ground that used to be on the battery terminal from the firewall to the battery box bolt & it stopped.
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Ford Gas”