Ok,
I know this won't support any tuning or modifications but my son's truck, 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummings 4wd transmission started acting up. I just need to read to ODB2 codes before taking it to the shop and getting taken advantage of. Will the u7135 for the Challenger read the codes?
Thanks, any help will be much appreciated!!!
Can I use a u7135 to read codes on a 2002 Cummings?
Moderator: mikel
-
lostintexas
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:35 pm
- Vas@Diablosport
- Posts: 1079
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:17 am
RE: Can I use a u7135 to read codes on a 2002 Cummings?
We only test the code reading capabilities on the vehicles that the tool was designed for. I can't say that it will, but it wont hirt it to try and there is a good chance that it will.
No, i don't work here.
-
lostintexas
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:35 pm
RE: Can I use a u7135 to read codes on a 2002 Cummings?
Thank you for the super fast response!
- duallydave
- Posts: 448
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 11:05 am
RE: Can I use a u7135 to read codes on a 2002 Cummings?
i hope its not the vp44.i had a 02 and my vp started acting up.it would come and go but i knew it would eventouly pack it in.does he have it chipped at all
04 l/box.predator quad race x2 cammander.bhaf.6spd stick.