New laptop

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
q8charger
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:02 pm

New laptop

Post by q8charger »

Need to register Thanks
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: New laptop

Post by mikel »

register what?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
q8charger
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:02 pm

RE: New laptop

Post by q8charger »

CMR software
q8charger
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:02 pm

RE: New laptop

Post by q8charger »

I am trying to get my CMR working. Loaded everything with what I beleive to be the latest software, opened CMR, it asked me to register, I put in my registration info and it said registration successful restart CMR. Now if I restart it ask me for the same info again and again
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: RE: New laptop

Post by mikel »

q8charger wrote:I am trying to get my CMR working. Loaded everything with what I beleive to be the latest software, opened CMR, it asked me to register, I put in my registration info and it said registration successful restart CMR. Now if I restart it ask me for the same info again and again
Ahhh...OK.

A little info goes a loooong way ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Re: RE: New laptop

Post by mikel »

All set.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
q8charger
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:02 pm

RE: Re: RE: New laptop

Post by q8charger »

thank u so much
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”