2006 Dodge Durango-Can't tune due to key recylcing issue
Moderator: mikel
2006 Dodge Durango-Can't tune due to key recylcing issue
7137
9r10
Tried to tune to 91 octane tune- after upgrading to 9r10 crom. still having issue with key recycling- sticks on turn key off after going thru complete procedure. I have to abort and go back to original stock tune. Any new developments since I have written tech on this issue?
9r10
Tried to tune to 91 octane tune- after upgrading to 9r10 crom. still having issue with key recycling- sticks on turn key off after going thru complete procedure. I have to abort and go back to original stock tune. Any new developments since I have written tech on this issue?
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 2006 Dodge Durango-Can
Can you please post your calibration ID.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: RE: 2006 Dodge Durango-Can
Mike,mikel wrote:Can you please post your calibration ID.
I sent all this via email to you on Monday ... this has been an ongoing issue
[email protected]. the email I sent has the calibration ID info.
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re: RE: 2006 Dodge Durango-Can
OK, wanted to be sure it was the same calid.
It is being looked into.
It is being looked into.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
The Predator it the best tuner on the market, unfortunately so many people are using them, that I'm sure Diablosport is overwhelmed with work.arelie wrote:is this issue really being looked into or should I look another direction for a tuner other than a predator?
7137
2006 Dodge Durango Hemi
Give them a chance, although sometimes updates and fixes, are a little slow, when you get them they are correct. I would rather wait a little longer and get the right fix, then get a shoddy one really quick and hose my system.
Winter is coming!
I have a 2006 Dodge Durango Limited 5.7L Hemi I had same problem you did and well today I accidentally figured out a way around it. Select the tune you want to install, allow it to back up your current setup, after it finishes click continue on the next page where it says install tune use the escape key and back all the way to main menu. Turn key off and unplug diablosport the plug back in after that go to troubleshooting and select the option right above read VIN think it is read calibration file or something like that it should ask you to turn key on but not to start. After it shows the calibration file use escape key back to main menu and select your tune you would like to install and it should work fine. Ive done it this way 10 or 15 times now and no more hung on turn key off anymore. Hope I helped out.
Jay,jay.lohr wrote:I have a 2006 Dodge Durango Limited 5.7L Hemi I had same problem you did and well today I accidentally figured out a way around it. Select the tune you want to install, allow it to back up your current setup, after it finishes click continue on the next page where it says install tune use the escape key and back all the way to main menu. Turn key off and unplug diablosport the plug back in after that go to troubleshooting and select the option right above read VIN think it is read calibration file or something like that it should ask you to turn key on but not to start. After it shows the calibration file use escape key back to main menu and select your tune you would like to install and it should work fine. Ive done it this way 10 or 15 times now and no more hung on turn key off anymore. Hope I helped out.
Congrats to you.... I tried your method and it worked like a champ! I am finally able to rid myself of "dead" space between 40 and 50 mph, got rid of the MDS and it is running sweet!
Thanks for the ingenuity!
Chuck (arelie)
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Wow, we'll check this out guys.
good find.
good find.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]