2011 Duramax Trucks!

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

Post Reply
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

2011 Duramax Trucks!

Post by mikel »

We need a few of the all new for 2011 Duramax applications, to see how much better we can make them run!

FREE Trinity tuner for anyone interested and local that can let us use their vehicle for a day or two of testing.

Loaner vehicle is available as well, let me know!!
Last edited by mikel on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
orspg
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:16 pm

RE: 2011 Duramax Trucks!

Post by orspg »

Mikel, My truck is here. It's in CA. Let me know if I can help.
2015 Silverado 3500 HD Crewcab LTZ, Dually, Duramax/Allison 4X4
mholopirek
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:35 pm

2011 Duramax Test Truck

Post by mholopirek »

I just bought a 2011 GMC Denali HD (2500 HD) 4x4 with the new Duramax and Allison transmission. I love the truck, and would be more than willing to help or assist you in using my truck as a tester. Please let me know if you are still looking. I live in San Diego, CA.
IvanZamora
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:13 pm

RE: 2011 Duramax Test Truck

Post by IvanZamora »

I have a 2011 GMC 2500 4x4. Call me for testing. I live in the Miami, FL area.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: 2011 Duramax Test Truck

Post by mikel »

testing on hold for the meantime, will be a week or two...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
IvanZamora
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:13 pm

RE: 2011 Duramax Test Truck

Post by IvanZamora »

Has testing on 2011 GMC 2500 Duramax 4x4 started again?
Post Reply

Return to “Test Vehicles Wanted”