Last Thusday i received an e-mail from Kem Smith regarding my RMA #12866. I responded via e-mail a few times now, I called yesterday and left a message. I've yet to get a response. I want to resolve this issue and get my Predator back ASAP.
Can someone please contact me? My contact info is included in my RMA data.
Trying to reach Kem Smith(or anyone else at DS who can help)
Trying to reach Kem Smith(or anyone else at DS who can help)
Last edited by richnat on Tue May 17, 2011 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RE: Trying to reach Kem Smith(or anyone else at DS who can h
Hey man! how's things??!!
ok, when you last spoke with Kem on 5/13 by phone - she had requested that you reply to her email once you have a valid CC.
so please Kindly reply to her email re-sent today
thanks man!

ok, when you last spoke with Kem on 5/13 by phone - she had requested that you reply to her email once you have a valid CC.
so please Kindly reply to her email re-sent today
thanks man!
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Trying to reach Kem Smith(or anyone else at DS who can h
Kem emailed you again today....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Trying to reach Kem Smith(or anyone else at DS who can h
I think there is some confusion. I've never spoken with Kem on the phone other than I left a voice mail the other day.
I got an e-mail on Thursday 5/12 and responded 5/13 with enough information to allow the process to proceed. There is no problem with the CC information originally provided, my bank simply had my account screwed up last Wednesday and Thursday. DS just needs to submit the charge again and it will go through.
My voice mail yesterday contains the same information as I have provided now in two different e-mails.
I've again responded to Kem's e-mail from today. Hopefully this can be resolved soon.
I got an e-mail on Thursday 5/12 and responded 5/13 with enough information to allow the process to proceed. There is no problem with the CC information originally provided, my bank simply had my account screwed up last Wednesday and Thursday. DS just needs to submit the charge again and it will go through.
My voice mail yesterday contains the same information as I have provided now in two different e-mails.
I've again responded to Kem's e-mail from today. Hopefully this can be resolved soon.
RE: Trying to reach Kem Smith(or anyone else at DS who can h
Just got an e-mail from Kem, charge has been processed, Predator is on it's way back to me. Yay. I also got the tracking number e-mail so I can watch where UPS sends my tuner before it gets to Nebraska! 
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Trying to reach Kem Smith(or anyone else at DS who can h
sweet.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Trying to reach Kem Smith(or anyone else at DS who can h
Thanks for everyone's help by the way!