Hi Guys,
I have a string in the Binary Code of the ECU.
My car is a 6 Speed Dodge Challenger SRT8.
ETC09P13V02.0_ENGV02.0_TXXVXX.X.
- Does anybody know this string? Is it from a tuner?
- Is there any differnece in the Binary Code of a 6 Spped manual and automatic?
Thank you
Markus
Dodge Challenger 6.1 SRT ECU Identification
Moderator: mikel
-
markus
Dodge Challenger 6.1 SRT ECU Identification
- Attachments
-
- IMG_5496.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 10331 times
RE: Dodge Challenger 6.1 SRT ECU Identification
That string is just the software version in the ecu.
Yes the manual cal is very different from the automatic cal.
Yes the manual cal is very different from the automatic cal.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
-
markus
RE: Dodge Challenger 6.1 SRT ECU Identification
I updated the ECU now from 68004380 AD to 68004380 AG with the String TC09P13V06.0_ENGV06.0_TXXVXX.X now.
I have bought a Kenne Bell Charger at Mr. Norms and they supplied the tune to me from Kenne Bell.
They use a other programmer than Predator which surprised me.
Well after downloading the File the car would not start anymore as it seems they are putting a Automatic PCM Software on the car.
This is so frustrating as it never runs just plug and play. Do you know anybody that can provide me a correct perfect good tune Software? I have a brand new Predator here.
Thank you
I have bought a Kenne Bell Charger at Mr. Norms and they supplied the tune to me from Kenne Bell.
They use a other programmer than Predator which surprised me.
Well after downloading the File the car would not start anymore as it seems they are putting a Automatic PCM Software on the car.
This is so frustrating as it never runs just plug and play. Do you know anybody that can provide me a correct perfect good tune Software? I have a brand new Predator here.
Thank you
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Dodge Challenger 6.1 SRT ECU Identification
You have CMR??
Tim @ Mr Norms tunes these things with CMR all day....
Out of curiosity, what was the other tuner they sent with the kit?
Tim @ Mr Norms tunes these things with CMR all day....
Out of curiosity, what was the other tuner they sent with the kit?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
markus
RE: Dodge Challenger 6.1 SRT ECU Identification
Yes I do. Iam working with Tim. he is very helpful.
My Problem is that all my Predator are used.
Can I force a Original Backup?
Can I get a Code from you that it is asking for?
Their Flasher is a small grey thing with 4 Buttons.
I will buy two more and you can send me only one, I´d just like to get this guy out for now.
My Problem is that all my Predator are used.
Can I force a Original Backup?
Can I get a Code from you that it is asking for?
Their Flasher is a small grey thing with 4 Buttons.
I will buy two more and you can send me only one, I´d just like to get this guy out for now.
-
markus
RE: Dodge Challenger 6.1 SRT ECU Identification
Can you let me knwo if the U8000 is also working for Dodge?
There I have a brand new one
There I have a brand new one
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Dodge Challenger 6.1 SRT ECU Identification
No, you'd need a U9000.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
markus
RE: Dodge Challenger 6.1 SRT ECU Identification
And to force the one I have here to update teh original backup?
Are you guys able to provide me a Code?
Are you guys able to provide me a Code?
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Dodge Challenger 6.1 SRT ECU Identification
if its locked to another vehicle, it is $129 to unlock it.
Thanks
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
markus
RE: Dodge Challenger 6.1 SRT ECU Identification
That is fine. Can you help me???
You have my Credit Card Number!
You have my Credit Card Number!