emissions urgent

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
Thomaswhitt
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 pm

emissions urgent

Post by Thomaswhitt »

I need to get my tags on a new vehicle i purchased with a tune in it. My jeep will not run on factory defaults so I need the CMR tune modified to pass emissions. I have been told the o2's and monitors are turned within the tune.
I will pay whatever it takes as I need my car. I will try to attach the tune to this message. If someone could please reply that would be great. My email is [email protected]. Phone# 423-313-1531
Attachments
68041665AB_Mark Hudzik_custom_henson.drg
(60.56 KiB) Downloaded 518 times
68041665AB_Mark Hudzik_custom_henson.drg
(60.56 KiB) Downloaded 480 times
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

The rear o2s are turned back on here, but if you dont have stock or really good aftermarket cats its likely going to throw P0420/P0430 codes.
Attachments
68041665ab_mark_hudzik_custom_henson_O2.drg
(60.56 KiB) Downloaded 492 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Thomaswhitt
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by Thomaswhitt »

My vehicle will not idle correctly with the modified tune in it. If you try to put it in drive it idles down too low and tries to die. Im going to put the old tune in it until i hear back from you guys.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

can you load the tune I made then export last tune written and post it here?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Thomaswhitt
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by Thomaswhitt »

both tunes are at the top of this page. Iam running the one i sent you now. When i load the o2 tune into the jeep it doesnt like it.
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Post by 06MonteSS »

too late... gone til Tuesday...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Thomaswhitt
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by Thomaswhitt »

I attempted to attach the two tunes. Thanks if you can help. If you have any other questions you can call me.
Attachments
68041665AB_custom.drg
this is the one the jeep runs on now
(6.25 KiB) Downloaded 471 times
68041665ab_o2modify.drg
this is the one you sent me with the o2's turned on.
(60.56 KiB) Downloaded 477 times
User avatar
johan
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:07 am

Post by johan »

I just checked the files, and what Mike sent you should not affect the operation of the vehicle one bit, might have something else going there, all he did was enable the rear 02's.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”