I need to get my tags on a new vehicle i purchased with a tune in it. My jeep will not run on factory defaults so I need the CMR tune modified to pass emissions. I have been told the o2's and monitors are turned within the tune.
I will pay whatever it takes as I need my car. I will try to attach the tune to this message. If someone could please reply that would be great. My email is [email protected]. Phone# 423-313-1531
emissions urgent
Moderator: mikel
-
Thomaswhitt
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 pm
emissions urgent
- Attachments
-
- 68041665AB_Mark Hudzik_custom_henson.drg
- (60.56 KiB) Downloaded 518 times
-
- 68041665AB_Mark Hudzik_custom_henson.drg
- (60.56 KiB) Downloaded 480 times
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
The rear o2s are turned back on here, but if you dont have stock or really good aftermarket cats its likely going to throw P0420/P0430 codes.
- Attachments
-
- 68041665ab_mark_hudzik_custom_henson_O2.drg
- (60.56 KiB) Downloaded 492 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
Thomaswhitt
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 pm
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
can you load the tune I made then export last tune written and post it here?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
Thomaswhitt
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 pm
too late... gone til Tuesday...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
-
Thomaswhitt
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 pm
I attempted to attach the two tunes. Thanks if you can help. If you have any other questions you can call me.
- Attachments
-
- 68041665AB_custom.drg
- this is the one the jeep runs on now
- (6.25 KiB) Downloaded 471 times
-
- 68041665ab_o2modify.drg
- this is the one you sent me with the o2's turned on.
- (60.56 KiB) Downloaded 477 times
I just checked the files, and what Mike sent you should not affect the operation of the vehicle one bit, might have something else going there, all he did was enable the rear 02's.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.