WOT spark calibration?
WOT spark calibration?
I have the u7194 and I logged my truck and got the WOT power enrichment adjustments set but are you supposed to use the same adjustments for the WOT spark calibration or what?
RE: WOT spark calibration?
uhhh, no....
I wouldn't change the timing/spark adjustments.. the timing is already advanced pretty good compared to stock...
what tune are you using? what's the truck?? what octane gas??
I wouldn't change the timing/spark adjustments.. the timing is already advanced pretty good compared to stock...
what tune are you using? what's the truck?? what octane gas??
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
RE: WOT spark calibration?
Im using the 87 octane tune with 87 gas in a 08 silverado with 5.3
RE: WOT spark calibration?
definitely don't increase the timing/spark advance... leave it as is...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
RE: WOT spark calibration?
I have a question about power enrichment. I understand the concept of the three WOT rpm ranges under power enrichment but when changing them do you always change all three ranges the same? What am I missing?
Thanks,
Mike R.
Thanks,
Mike R.
Firerader
Re: WOT spark calibration?
I also have a question you say not to adjust spark but I did a wot run at the track and only had 23* timing with 3* knock that its giving me 20* that seems low to me even when I get the knockout can I adjust wot spark without messing with anything else