inTune test vehicles!

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: test car

Post by mikel »

Nothing for the V6 yet...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
smackdownsrt
Posts: 344
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:34 am

RE: test car

Post by smackdownsrt »

Image
Image
...to be supported by Diablosport...
Image
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

RE: test car

Post by Mike_Levy »

I already used that pic in the Beta forum. No updates yet.
User avatar
chiphamons
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:32 pm

RE: test car

Post by chiphamons »

2011 NNBS 6.2L/6L80E
Beta????
6.2L GMC Sierra Texas Edition!


Hooker Muff
K&N CAI
Tuned
User avatar
matman98
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:26 am

RE: test car

Post by matman98 »

I have a 2005 Chevy SSR with LS2 engine and a U7191 tuner if you still need testers. Near New Orleans. Let me know....
Top down,
Fun-in-the-sun,
Lov'in it!!!!!

Matman98
2005 Chevy SSR, LS2, 440 Hp
With Diablo tune....
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: RE: test car

Post by mikel »

matman98 wrote:I have a 2005 Chevy SSR with LS2 engine and a U7191 tuner if you still need testers. Near New Orleans. Let me know....
I need the vehicles here my friend...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
bvater
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:52 am

F150 ecoboost

Post by bvater »

I have a 2011 F159 ecoboost if your looking for a test vehicle
stupidfast
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:55 pm

2009 pontiac G8 GT test car

Post by stupidfast »

you need a test car. i live in hollywood. 2009 pontiac G8 gt 6.0 liter. U7194
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2009 pontiac G8 GT test car

Post by mikel »

stupidfast wrote:you need a test car. i live in hollywood. 2009 pontiac G8 gt 6.0 liter. U7194
Go figure...I had an 09 G8 GT in here last week, thanks though ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
stupidfast
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:55 pm

RE: Re: 2009 pontiac G8 GT test car

Post by stupidfast »

No problem. do you know if there is a update for my car i have 9r14 loaded in my predator
Db3812
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:18 pm

RE: test car

Post by Db3812 »

Have a 2011 silverado5.3 v8 6 speed tranny auto. Let me know if u guys are interested.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: RE: test car

Post by mikel »

Db3812 wrote:Have a 2011 silverado5.3 v8 6 speed tranny auto. Let me know if u guys are interested.
Are you local to us, WPB?

If so, I'm game tomorrow or Monday ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
ERVILLE
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:11 pm

RE: test car

Post by ERVILLE »

Has there been any luck with the new 2011 GMC Denali 2500 Duramax yet? I have a trinity ready to update and waiting for the updates for my denaili so I can play with the programer. Curious what it wil work with def fluid.
User avatar
ALEXISG
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:40 pm

2006 MAGNUM AVAILABLE FOR TUNE/TEST

Post by ALEXISG »

I HAVE A 2006 DODGE MAGNUM R/T CURRENTLY HAVE NO PROGRAM BUT I AM LOOKING TO GET ONE, I WORK OVER @ CHAMPION PORSCHE SO IM CLOSE TO YOU GUYS IF YOU CAN USE MY CAR FOR A TEST AND TUNE

I apologive for the all caps....
rlkimmel
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Weirton, WV

Re: inTune test vehicles!

Post by rlkimmel »

[quote="mikel"]OK. I need some vehicles in here, LOCALLY, for inTune testing/development.

I believe I posted a reply before on this one but, anyway......

2010 Chevy Colorado 4X4crew cab
5.3L V8 flex fuel
auto trans - 4L60E
3.42 differentials
235 75 16 (stock) wheels and tires

The only change I've made so far is to go to Synthetic oil, Mobile 1 0W-30.

I live about 30 miles due west of Pittsburgh. There are a lot of interstates within 50 miles that cover whatever type of driving you need me to do. I travel with a wifi notebook computer and I have 14 2gig SD Cards. I have a sat phone and cell phone I travel with and I do have some computer experience with beta testing. I'm also retired so my schedule is very flexable.
I'm actually interested in the Trinity for the guages and warning features but I'm willing to help out with the In tune.
Post Reply

Return to “Test Vehicles Wanted”