2003 mustang cobra trinity???????

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

Dubie
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Dubie »

Guess things did not go well...
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

still in the works...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
npolites333
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by npolites333 »

I'm sure you'd rather not give one, but do you have an estimate of when they'll be ready?

I've been pushing off my tuning for a couple months now, and might just go buy a predator if it's going to be too much longer.
Dubie
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Dubie »

If you go by this post it will probably be a long time from now.
Seems they are more focus on all new stuff and not the old ones for now.
Been working on it for awhile now it seems.
Post was started Jul 23, 2010 and its Nov 05, 2011
Wish it was going to tomorrow... heheh
npolites333
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by npolites333 »

Not to sound disrespectful, but I can't imagine why they wouldn't push this harder. A tuner is a 100% "must have" for these terminators. And it's better than almost anything else available for these cars. It just doesn't make any sense.
User avatar
gizmodo
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by gizmodo »

It all boils down to market size and ROI. Right now there are bigger fish to fry.
The apostrophe does not mean "Look out, here comes an S"!

"I couldn't care less" means it is impossible to care less - "I could care less" just makes you look stupid.
npolites333
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by npolites333 »

I agree and disagree. Maybe I just don't have the right numbers in front of me, but I can't imagine the 05-12 V6 mustangs are buying more of these than the 03/04 cobras would. I mean lets face it, regardless of advertising, even on the GT's you're not going to see much of a gain here without somewhat heavy mods.

I dunno, guess I'm just sour becuase I want one ASAP lol. If i didn't live 3000 miles away in LA I'd leave my car there for a month straight if that's what it took!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

Actually, you cant even add a CAI to a 05+ GT without a tuner, so the demand is very heavy for even N/A GTs.

But, we need a 03-04 Cobra tool asap, and its coming ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
npolites333
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by npolites333 »

Well I guess you learn something new every day lol.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond.
User avatar
anjin
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Post by anjin »

npolites333 wrote:I second the above....?

Ready to purchase one of these as soon as their available!
Roger that
Motor at MMR right now, going to 302 block, stroked, ported heads. Already running 20# boost on Whipple. Diablo would have a new customer here as well....
2003 Terminator 635rwhp / 595 torque
Road Race mostly, Drag once in a while
http://inmanhome.smugmug.com/Sports/ToddRacing
User avatar
anjin
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Post by anjin »

November 7 2011 "But, we need a 03-04 Cobra tool asap, and its coming "

Motor on the way from MMR, build week of 2/13. Does "asap" mean this month? It's either Diablo or the competition, can't wait any longer. Any update?
Thanks
2003 Terminator 635rwhp / 595 torque
Road Race mostly, Drag once in a while
http://inmanhome.smugmug.com/Sports/ToddRacing
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

I am betat testing inTune support right now, should be ready to release in a few weeks!!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
anjin
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Post by anjin »

cricket cricket - any news on 03-04 termi support?
Thanks
2003 Terminator 635rwhp / 595 torque
Road Race mostly, Drag once in a while
http://inmanhome.smugmug.com/Sports/ToddRacing
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

Working on these cars again currently, with the inTune as well, hopefully it wont be too long.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
npolites333
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by npolites333 »

any update?
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Ford Gas”