Predator only allowing one custom tune.

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
TCNJ80
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:19 am

Predator only allowing one custom tune.

Post by TCNJ80 »

I've read multiple places that the predator holds five custom tunes, however I can only get it to store one at a time. I'm headed to the track this afternoon and want to try a few different tunes, I have version U 7135 and use it with my 2007 Srt8 Jeep.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Predator only allowing one custom tune.

Post by mikel »

use advanced tune tab
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”