2010 Silverado TCM Support
-
bigboyblue
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:11 pm
2010 Silverado TCM Support
I may have missed it.
Does the InTune have TCM support for the 6L80?
I have got a 2010 silverado with the 6.2 and the 6 speed 6l80.
thanks.
Does the InTune have TCM support for the 6L80?
I have got a 2010 silverado with the 6.2 and the 6 speed 6l80.
thanks.
RE: 2010 Silverado TCM Support
not yet, but it will...
the Trinity has it already for the 6-speeds.. next up is to add support for the 4-speeds... then both of those will get ported over to the inTune...
the Trinity has it already for the 6-speeds.. next up is to add support for the 4-speeds... then both of those will get ported over to the inTune...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
-
bigboyblue
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:11 pm
RE: 2010 Silverado TCM Support
any time frame for TCM support?
I would hate to buy it and end up waiting months and years like all the predator people.
I would hate to buy it and end up waiting months and years like all the predator people.
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 2010 Silverado TCM Support
if it is not in before the initial release, it will be no more than a few weeks later.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: 2010 Silverado TCM Support
you'd never wait as long as the predator people.. cuz the predator is never gonna get it, intune will 
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
-
BlackZ71Silverado
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 pm
Re: RE: 2010 Silverado TCM Support
mikel wrote:if it is not in before the initial release, it will be no more than a few weeks later.
It's a little over a "few weeks later".............where is our TCM support???
- Oldsaltydog
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm
RE: Re: RE: 2010 Silverado TCM Support
Ahhh someone else is wanting Tcm support also
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
2007 corvette c6
RE: Re: RE: 2010 Silverado TCM Support
I am eagerly waiting for TCM support too.
RE: Re: RE: 2010 Silverado TCM Support
I think everyone is!lol. Diablo is making their money off of the Trinity being the only one capable of TCM support which is completely understandable, they just shouldn't have said the InTune would come with it when it released.
2010 GMC Sierra 5.3
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned
-
BlackZ71Silverado
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 pm
Re: RE: Re: RE: 2010 Silverado TCM Support
EXACTLY..............but not all of us have the need for the more expensive Trinity. Don't know about anyone else but I have no need for a virtual drag strip and I do not want to have it mounted on my dash all the time.rdss wrote:I think everyone is!lol. Diablo is making their money off of the Trinity being the only one capable of TCM support which is completely understandable, they just shouldn't have said the InTune would come with it when it released.
Other makes of vehicle have the TCM support with the InTune, guess all we can do is wait.............just like before!
- Oldsaltydog
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2010 Silverado TCM Support
Waiting and waiting can anyone please give us a time frame ppppllleeeaassee
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
2007 corvette c6
-
BlackZ71Silverado
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 pm
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2010 Silverado TCM Support
Oldsaltydog wrote:Waiting and waiting can anyone please give us a time frame ppppllleeeaassee
LOL..............don't hold your breath!
- Oldsaltydog
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2010 Silverado TCM Support
i see we got some new moderators any body know when we get tcm support
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
2007 corvette c6
-
bigboyblue
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:11 pm
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2010 Silverado TCM Support
Starting to get upset with DiabloSport and this InTune.
Promised TCM Support, none yet.
Told it will work as a code reader, but didnt work on a 2008 2500 HD Duramax.
Loaded the MPG Booster Tune. Finding that it messed with my DIC to give a better MPG readout.
Thinking I should have gone with the HPTuner.
Started with a full 26 gallon tank, thought I was getting 13.9mpg of all city driving.
DIC said I used 24.2 gallons, but somehow I filled up with 25.5 gallons.
Hand calculated MPG was 13.2mpg. My DIC was never off by this much.
It was previously off by .1mpg and .1-.2 gallons
Is In tune giving me false readings now on gallons used in my DIC just so it looks like Im getting better MPG?
Also, Im noticing that on the highway my mileage is almost a full mpg less.
Gas is expensive, I have been driving with a light foot to see just how good this thing is.
Promised TCM Support, none yet.
Told it will work as a code reader, but didnt work on a 2008 2500 HD Duramax.
Loaded the MPG Booster Tune. Finding that it messed with my DIC to give a better MPG readout.
Thinking I should have gone with the HPTuner.
Started with a full 26 gallon tank, thought I was getting 13.9mpg of all city driving.
DIC said I used 24.2 gallons, but somehow I filled up with 25.5 gallons.
Hand calculated MPG was 13.2mpg. My DIC was never off by this much.
It was previously off by .1mpg and .1-.2 gallons
Is In tune giving me false readings now on gallons used in my DIC just so it looks like Im getting better MPG?
Also, Im noticing that on the highway my mileage is almost a full mpg less.
Gas is expensive, I have been driving with a light foot to see just how good this thing is.
- Oldsaltydog
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2010 Silverado TCM Support
U need a lew tune he tuned my 87 tune and it hauls azz got better mpg too
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
2007 corvette c6