Looks like your servers have been hacked or something
-
deezomaxima
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:04 am
Looks like your servers have been hacked or something
Look at all the threads that don't make any sense.
RE: Looks like your servers have been hacked or something
They're spam bots. We get this every weekend.
RE: Looks like your servers have been hacked or something
Yeah can......... this be fixed....a PIA for DS, I imagine.
'13 R/T Charger w/ STP: DS catch can / Mopar CAI / SRT headers & mid pipes
-
BlackZ71Silverado
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 pm
RE: Looks like your servers have been hacked or something
It's not just every weekend, it's everyday. Isn't there any way it can be fixed so we can actually read what we come on here for? It's a PITA scrolling down past all these BS posts to find a new topic.
2010 Silverado Ext.Cab 5.3L
MBRP exhaust
AirAid MIT AEM filter
Black bear Performance Tuned
2008 Silverado Ext. Cab 6.0L Vortec Max
GMPP exhaust
GMPP CAI
Black Bear Performance Tuned
MBRP exhaust
AirAid MIT AEM filter
Black bear Performance Tuned
2008 Silverado Ext. Cab 6.0L Vortec Max
GMPP exhaust
GMPP CAI
Black Bear Performance Tuned
RE: Looks like your servers have been hacked or something
Weekends are worse because nobody gets rid of them. They really need to make me a mod so I can delete them, since I'm always here. I don't understand why these accounts haven't been IP banned anyway.
RE: Looks like your servers have been hacked or something
They need to upgrade the forum backend (anything other then phpBB) and implement a good human verification (captch) system.
It puts me off from posting here most of the time..
It puts me off from posting here most of the time..
2010 Challenger R/T Classic | 6sp | STP | Lockpick v.4 w/cam | Trinity w/1r10g.crom | JBA shorties | Hi-flow cats | Hi-Flow exhaust | 85MM ported and polished TB | AFR hood w/CAI | 93 Oct. | hi performance 93Oct w/ CAI tune
RE: Looks like your servers have been hacked or something
That is all in the works......
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Re: RE: Looks like your servers have been hacked or somethin
I hope so....those posts are killing mejohan wrote:That is all in the works......
'13 R/T Charger w/ STP: DS catch can / Mopar CAI / SRT headers & mid pipes