CMR Saving tune problem
Moderator: mikel
CMR Saving tune problem
I am creating a tune for a 03 cobra using the CAL files in the system. When i get everything done I am trying to save the file. I go to File- Save as and click it.... Nothing happens... any help? Should I be getting a pop up box to let me save it to a specific place? 
RE: CMR Saving tune problem
Never mind! set up new folder to save tunes to and it worked.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: CMR Saving tune problem
cool, let us know...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: CMR Saving tune problem
I'm having a simular problem. When I click Save As sometimes it opens a window so I can rename the tune, other times it does not. I assume it is saving anyway under the same name, but I do not want that. I wish to change the file name after centain changes. I am positive I am clicking Save As under the File menu. I have also noticed sometimes the file menu wiill show both save and save as but not always. I have also tried clicking "Ctrl A" but still getting the same results. I have also tried it with a table open and without a table open. It also doesn't matter if I have made changes or not.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: RE: CMR Saving tune problem
http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?na ... ic&t=31103tandkperf wrote:I'm having a simular problem. When I click Save As sometimes it opens a window so I can rename the tune, other times it does not. I assume it is saving anyway under the same name, but I do not want that. I wish to change the file name after centain changes. I am positive I am clicking Save As under the File menu. I have also noticed sometimes the file menu wiill show both save and save as but not always. I have also tried clicking "Ctrl A" but still getting the same results. I have also tried it with a table open and without a table open. It also doesn't matter if I have made changes or not.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Re: RE: CMR Saving tune problem
I am randomly having this issue, too. Only remedy I have found is to exit the software, and then try again, which of course loses all my changes. The above link no longer works, BTW.