2009 Challenger SRT8, Solo Performance highflow cats. K&N CAI, Corsa cat-back. ~5,200 foot altitude (if that matters).
Without extenders I get P0420 and P0430 and P2096 and P2098. Cat inefficency and long term fuel trim lean on both banks.
With extenders the cat inefficency codes go away but the long term lean codes are still there (P2096 and P2098).
I have this with a stock tune, a 91 CAI tune and a 93 CAI tune.
What course of action is recommended?
Thanks in advance for the input.
Dan.
I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s
Moderator: mikel
- cruiserdan
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:37 pm
I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s
2009 Challenger SRT8. Corsa exhaust, K&N CAI and one of those clear blue tuner thingys.
RE: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s
Do you have CMR tune? You probably need one.
- cruiserdan
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:37 pm
RE: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s
No, I do not. I suspect you are correct.
What is the best course of action to obtain one?
What is the best course of action to obtain one?
2009 Challenger SRT8. Corsa exhaust, K&N CAI and one of those clear blue tuner thingys.
RE: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s
www.diablotoona.com
He's my recommendation for email Mopar tuning. He did my old Jeep SRT8 and it ran 11's naturally aspirated.
He's my recommendation for email Mopar tuning. He did my old Jeep SRT8 and it ran 11's naturally aspirated.
- cruiserdan
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:37 pm
RE: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s
Thanks for the info.
2009 Challenger SRT8. Corsa exhaust, K&N CAI and one of those clear blue tuner thingys.
RE: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s
Give Brian a shout: http://drag-ontuning.com/blog/
The apostrophe does not mean "Look out, here comes an S"!
"I couldn't care less" means it is impossible to care less - "I could care less" just makes you look stupid.
"I couldn't care less" means it is impossible to care less - "I could care less" just makes you look stupid.