2011 Charger R/T

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

Post Reply
Matt7467
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:45 pm

2011 Charger R/T

Post by Matt7467 »

I have a 2011 Charger R/T 5.7 Hemi, I know there isn't anything for it yet but I am local so if you need one for testing or anything I'm local enough, Fort Lauderdale....

Just le me know you can also shoot me an email
Jagfan93
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 11:33 pm

RE: 2011 Charger R/T

Post by Jagfan93 »

Yeah guys, please take Matt's offer if it will do anything to help you get it done. :)

I'm sure you guys are well aware that you'll sell the daylights out of this one....but I'm also aware of how much extra security is in Dodge's Next Generation Engine Controllers. :(
2011 Blackberry Charger R/T Max (awaiting Predator release) + 2010 Plum Crazy Challenger SRT8 (U7135) + 2010 Procharged TorRed Charger SRT8 (U7135) + 2011 DeepWater Ram Sport (awaiting predator release).
lowriderman3
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 3:57 pm

RE: 2011 Charger R/T

Post by lowriderman3 »

^^Waking this up! Lets get it done!
Post Reply

Return to “Test Vehicles Wanted”