I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
User avatar
cruiserdan
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:37 pm

I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s

Post by cruiserdan »

2009 Challenger SRT8, Solo Performance highflow cats. K&N CAI, Corsa cat-back. ~5,200 foot altitude (if that matters).

Without extenders I get P0420 and P0430 and P2096 and P2098. Cat inefficency and long term fuel trim lean on both banks.
With extenders the cat inefficency codes go away but the long term lean codes are still there (P2096 and P2098).

I have this with a stock tune, a 91 CAI tune and a 93 CAI tune.

What course of action is recommended?

Thanks in advance for the input.

Dan.
2009 Challenger SRT8. Corsa exhaust, K&N CAI and one of those clear blue tuner thingys.
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

RE: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s

Post by Mike_Levy »

Do you have CMR tune? You probably need one.
User avatar
cruiserdan
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:37 pm

RE: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s

Post by cruiserdan »

No, I do not. I suspect you are correct.

What is the best course of action to obtain one?
2009 Challenger SRT8. Corsa exhaust, K&N CAI and one of those clear blue tuner thingys.
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

RE: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s

Post by Mike_Levy »

www.diablotoona.com

He's my recommendation for email Mopar tuning. He did my old Jeep SRT8 and it ran 11's naturally aspirated.
User avatar
cruiserdan
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:37 pm

RE: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s

Post by cruiserdan »

Thanks for the info.
2009 Challenger SRT8. Corsa exhaust, K&N CAI and one of those clear blue tuner thingys.
User avatar
gizmodo
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:52 pm

RE: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s

Post by gizmodo »

Give Brian a shout: http://drag-ontuning.com/blog/
The apostrophe does not mean "Look out, here comes an S"!

"I couldn't care less" means it is impossible to care less - "I could care less" just makes you look stupid.
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Gas”