I just updated from 9r29 to 9r30 and reloaded the 93CAI tune.
I may be dreaming but it seems like the return to idle sorta hangs up and then the idle drops. It also seems like the idle kicks up higher when it compensates for a lugging situation like slipping the clutch to get the car to just start rolling without applying throttle..
I have not touched throttle boost but I am wondering if there is some of that built into the tune.
I don't remember having this before the 9r30.
Dan.
Return to idle "odd" after going to 9r30
Moderator: mikel
- cruiserdan
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:37 pm
Return to idle "odd" after going to 9r30
2009 Challenger SRT8. Corsa exhaust, K&N CAI and one of those clear blue tuner thingys.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Return to idle "odd" after going to 9r30
Nothing was changed in the tunes.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- cruiserdan
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:37 pm
RE: Return to idle "odd" after going to 9r30
Thank you.
It has to be me then. By the way the download update was easy, thank you.
It has to be me then. By the way the download update was easy, thank you.
2009 Challenger SRT8. Corsa exhaust, K&N CAI and one of those clear blue tuner thingys.