Viewing more PIDs with DataViewer
Moderator: mikel
-
acascianelli
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 2:41 pm
Viewing more PIDs with DataViewer
I have a 2007 Mustang GT, how come I can view alot more PIDs on the handheld but not so many with the DataViewer software?
2007 Mustang GT
Steeda CMCV Delete Plates
Steeda Underdrive Pulley
Bamachips Race Tune
Sequential Tail Lights
Hurst Short Shifter
Pypes O/R X-pipe
C&L Racer Intake
Steeda CMCV Delete Plates
Steeda Underdrive Pulley
Bamachips Race Tune
Sequential Tail Lights
Hurst Short Shifter
Pypes O/R X-pipe
C&L Racer Intake
-
acascianelli
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 2:41 pm
RE: Viewing more PIDs with DataViewer
Never mind. I see that if you log the data with the tuner, then download the log with DataViewer you can see all the PIDs.
2007 Mustang GT
Steeda CMCV Delete Plates
Steeda Underdrive Pulley
Bamachips Race Tune
Sequential Tail Lights
Hurst Short Shifter
Pypes O/R X-pipe
C&L Racer Intake
Steeda CMCV Delete Plates
Steeda Underdrive Pulley
Bamachips Race Tune
Sequential Tail Lights
Hurst Short Shifter
Pypes O/R X-pipe
C&L Racer Intake