06 Silverado HD 8100 w/Allison is DEAD. . Please HELP

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

migster69
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by migster69 »

Ok, any possible way to maybe confirm if it did ship today? ? ? Almost three hours since I got email and UPS still has no tracking information. Have to explain to boss reason for tiime off. . . .
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

I just saw UPS drive away from our shipping building, check again...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
migster69
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by migster69 »

Looks like another day without pay to wait for package and get up and running. . . . . :evil:
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

I just checked with the accounting department and they confirmed for me that it shipped today, overnight.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
huntfishtruck
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:23 pm

2006 8.1

Post by huntfishtruck »

I am having the very same issue, I first did this just before thanks giving. and had to send my PCM and preditor back. they did turn it around fast and said that it would work fine between the tool and my PCM. I did find I had a week battery and changed it, I was reluctant to try it a again for various reason, well I gave it a try again today after ruuning the truck for about 45 miles and checking the battery voltage. my sun who has been using a preditor for years and just recently used the same unit on his second truck assisted me. ( he also is a programmer for an HVAC control company and I am an electrician of of 35 years) so we are quit capable. Guess what the same damm issue, my truck is dead again, upload fine no down load aloud. we had even contected a diagnostic tool to the truck and checked for problems with none found. This truck has only 20687 miles on it. its vertualy new. I can not find any problem with it nor do I believe there is one.I think there is a possiblity that my truck has a 2007 software revision even though its a 2006, I bought it in 2007, if this is the case it is not supported from what I have read. This may be your case also. You are in the same axact place That I am with the same steps taken.
Post Reply

Return to “Predator GM Gas”