2005 covette
2005 covette
just hooked up the intune to my 05 corvette and it shows the vin# but says it isnt supported ,,whats up with that
RE: 2005 covette
also it says i;m not logged in as adminsistrator and to go to the rom drive but i dont know how to do that
RE: 2005 covette
ok i gotit working now and uploaded the tune ,its raining so cant get a true feel for it yet but i did notice the idle tends to be errattic
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 2005 covette
if the idle is funny, please grab the backup and last tune written friols from the intune drive and post them here, we'll fix it up.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: 2005 covette
Well the idle has settled it may be that it just needed to adapt
Any idea of there will be any updates to adjust the shift pressures on the 4l60e or is it just possible
I put the diablo tune in but it's hard to say that there's a noticeable difference in performance
Do you have any times for a stock vehicle that performed better then the diablo tune , all I run in mine is 93octane
Any idea of there will be any updates to adjust the shift pressures on the 4l60e or is it just possible
I put the diablo tune in but it's hard to say that there's a noticeable difference in performance
Do you have any times for a stock vehicle that performed better then the diablo tune , all I run in mine is 93octane
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 2005 covette
there will be an update to add tcm control in the coming weeks 
You'll notice a solid .2 improvement at the track.
You'll notice a solid .2 improvement at the track.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: 2005 covette
I was wrong it idles erratic when I first start if the it settled down also how do I send you that back up
RE: 2005 covette
it will be great when the trans tune comes out thats actually the main thing i"m interested in i dont like the feel of the 2-3 shift and want to try to improve it through programming ,if not ill just put a a shift kit in it ,i build trannys for a living anyway
RE: 2005 covette
HERES MY BACK UP AND WRITTEN TUNE
RE: 2005 covette
DARN IT I CANT SEEM TO GET IT ON HERE
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 2005 covette
I see them in the other thread.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]