Error when registering for key
- Ill_Born_SS
- Posts: 962
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:48 pm
RE: Error when registering for key
Anything in your junk mail ? Have you added [email protected] to your safelist
Only one thing to say about my "Diablew" Tune!
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
intune Registration
intune - 1r01d - 2009 Dodge 1500
Attached is a screen shot of the intune registration sheet.
I can still fill in the areas needed but get an error when I submit it.
Attached is a screen shot of the intune registration sheet.
I can still fill in the areas needed but get an error when I submit it.
- Attachments
-
- Screen Shot
- 1.JPG (189.59 KiB) Viewed 5326 times
-
blizzboy283
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:56 pm
Re: intune Registration
I have the same exact problem. The tuner also doesn't recognize my 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7L.dlnolan wrote:intune - 1r01d - 2009 Dodge 1500
Attached is a screen shot of the intune registration sheet.
I can still fill in the areas needed but get an error when I submit it.
- Attachments
-
- intune.png (342.76 KiB) Viewed 5312 times
RE: Re: intune Registration
Mine woudn't read the PCM on my 2009 Ram ether.
Tech couldn't get it to work.
Traded it in for a Trinity, and it read my truck with no problem out of the box.
Tech couldn't get it to work.
Traded it in for a Trinity, and it read my truck with no problem out of the box.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: intune Registration
what browser are you viewing this in?dlnolan wrote:intune - 1r01d - 2009 Dodge 1500
Attached is a screen shot of the intune registration sheet.
I can still fill in the areas needed but get an error when I submit it.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re: intune Registration
weird. never seen this. we'll try to reproduce it.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Error when registering for key
I am having the same issue... But to make matters worst after loading the tune in the truck the I1000 displays (Exit Called), locks up and will not do anything. I checked the verison # and it seems to be current. BTW the tuner is 2 hours out the box...hum
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Error when registering for key
what kind of vehicle?Rethink wrote:I am having the same issue... But to make matters worst after loading the tune in the truck the I1000 displays (Exit Called), locks up and will not do anything. I checked the verison # and it seems to be current. BTW the tuner is 2 hours out the box...hum
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Key
can you please post your VIN number?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
overthehill67
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:32 am
RE: Error when registering for key
I too am having this same issue. It will update, but it says it is not regiestered because it won't let me send in my info. I'm using the newest revision '1r01h'.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: RE: Error when registering for key
drag this to the intune drive and teh after it reboots, try registering again.overthehill67 wrote:I too am having this same issue. It will update, but it says it is not regiestered because it won't let me send in my info. I'm using the newest revision '1r01h'.
Thanks
- Attachments
-
- cdrom-1r01e.itf
- (5.26 MiB) Downloaded 332 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]