Intune Tcm support

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
rthms20
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:39 am

Post by rthms20 »

I meant where's the update....but yeah how hard is it to stop this spam bs.
rdss
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:12 am

Post by rdss »

Oh, my bad. I figure we might hear something in about week, they are packing a few things into it and they havent told us what or how many updated features, vehicles, firm ware/software updates it will include. I'm a little over a month out from deploying again and not to optimistic about having before I leave. Hopefully by time I get back from my 2 1/2 month detachment it will be available.
2010 GMC Sierra 5.3
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned
BlackZ71Silverado
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by BlackZ71Silverado »

rdss wrote:Oh, my bad. I figure we might hear something in about week, they are packing a few things into it and they havent told us what or how many updated features, vehicles, firm ware/software updates it will include. I'm a little over a month out from deploying again and not to optimistic about having before I leave. Hopefully by time I get back from my 2 1/2 month detachment it will be available.
Hopefully they will give us a verbal update with that information. It would be nice to know what is available and what it all does...........And be safe over there, we appreciate what you are doing!
2010 Silverado Ext.Cab 5.3L
MBRP exhaust
AirAid MIT AEM filter
Black bear Performance Tuned

2008 Silverado Ext. Cab 6.0L Vortec Max
GMPP exhaust
GMPP CAI
Black Bear Performance Tuned
rthms20
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:39 am

Post by rthms20 »

rdss wrote:Oh, my bad. I figure we might hear something in about week, they are packing a few things into it and they havent told us what or how many updated features, vehicles, firm ware/software updates it will include. I'm a little over a month out from deploying again and not to optimistic about having before I leave. Hopefully by time I get back from my 2 1/2 month detachment it will be available.
What size magnaflow do you have ?
rdss
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:12 am

Post by rdss »

Thanks blackz71, I will do my best but I fly in a 30 year old naval aircraft...lol

rthms20, I'm running an 18x4x9" Magnaflow with center inlet/offset outlet (that doesn't matter much with Magnaflow though). It's louder than stock but doesn't come close to pissing off the neighbors unless I'm in the throttle.
2010 GMC Sierra 5.3
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned
rthms20
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:39 am

Post by rthms20 »

rdss wrote:Thanks blackz71, I will do my best but I fly in a 30 year old naval aircraft...lol

rthms20, I'm running an 18x4x9" Magnaflow with center inlet/offset outlet (that doesn't matter much with Magnaflow though). It's louder than stock but doesn't come close to pissing off the neighbors unless I'm in the throttle.
I might have to copy your setup. My buddy got the 14in and it drones too much for me. I just get the airaid Jr intake. A oil free filter and and a tube. Now all the noise comes from upfront haha
User avatar
Oldsaltydog
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by Oldsaltydog »

Hey mike l how's the Tcm comin where are we any idea?
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
rdss
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:12 am

Post by rdss »

rthms20, it's not a bad set up. It doesn't sound awesome with AFM on (I don't think any small muffler does though) but we can solve that problem with our inTune's, it does seem to either get better with age or I either go use to. I am also running the Blastin' Bob's hidden muffler back tail pipe thats tucked up tight to the finder.

OSD, I think an update on TCM would be cool as well.
2010 GMC Sierra 5.3
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned
Bulls729
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Bulls729 »

rdss wrote:Oh, my bad. I figure we might hear something in about week, they are packing a few things into it and they havent told us what or how many updated features, vehicles, firm ware/software updates it will include. I'm a little over a month out from deploying again and not to optimistic about having before I leave. Hopefully by time I get back from my 2 1/2 month detachment it will be available.
You ARNG going to Germany?
rdss
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:12 am

Post by rdss »

Nope, not Germany. Been there before a few times but only passing through heading out or heading home.
2010 GMC Sierra 5.3
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned
User avatar
Oldsaltydog
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by Oldsaltydog »

TCM update please
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
rdss
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:12 am

Post by rdss »

OSD, when they get all 3-7 updates beta tested and ready to go they will release TCM support.
2010 GMC Sierra 5.3
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned
rsonnltz
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by rsonnltz »

rdss, I think that Oldsaltydog understands that they are beta testing all of the updates. He would, as would I, still like an update as to how this is going and if there is any idea of how much longer these will be in beta testing.
rdss
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:12 am

Post by rdss »

rsonnitz, I know this as well. Just bumping the thread. I think we all know where MikeL said they are at and just want another update, also we all are wondering why they don't release something promised over three months ago in a seperate updated vs. packaging it all together. But hell, maybe this 17 page thread bitching about them and how they haven't given us what they promised (not starting the right or wrong argument again) might be why they are holding off on releasing it. But, I know they are bigger than that though and have a reason for releasing it all at once whether it's funding, manning, or other problems that they will not share with the general public.
2010 GMC Sierra 5.3
K&N Aircharger
Blastin' Bob Muffler-back with Magnaflow
Diablo Sport inTune, Diablew tuned
quimbo
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by quimbo »

My feeling is if they really had the TCM tuning they would have released it to US
BETA TESTERS WHO TESTED THE INTUNE FOR THEM. So in closing I am really PISSED THAT THIS IS GOING ON SINCE DECEMBER OF 2011.BROKEN PROMISES :twisted:
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”