Same OS, same laptop, but some reason I cant register cmr, IIRC in the past I had one of the techs tell me to delete and file and it would work, currently running 4.7.092, kinda weary about running the beta 4.9 and cant find the 4.808 update anywhere......
Hardware ID is E7C41002-DDA6
Nick
Re installed my OS
Moderator: mikel
RE: Re installed my OS
Oh forgot to mention I installed a new hard drive, perhaps thats where it pulls its hardware ID from?
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re installed my OS
yes....thats it.
I will clear both locks, re-register on the other PC and register to the new one as well.
I will clear both locks, re-register on the other PC and register to the new one as well.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Re installed my OS
ok registered the laptop and it registererd, and when i re open it asks for password and i give it, then CMR closes imediately?
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re installed my OS
thats a new one to me...?
sure its closing, and not just hiding in the background?
sure its closing, and not just hiding in the background?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Re installed my OS
Yes I alt tab and check task manager. Closes instantly.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re installed my OS
did you do the 47092 installer, then the 4901 update?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]