inTune issue....
-
GSPCharger
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:57 pm
inTune issue....
Just got my brand new inTune in the mail yesterday. My previous inTune had an issue that had not been seen before. I go to load a tune on my Charger and the inTune will not load a tune. It is saying I already have a tune on the car and it can't save the factory tune.
Brian over at RMA stated they sent me a brand new one becasue the "EXIT CALLED" problem had never been seen before. I was never able to return the vehicle back to factory with the inTune I turned in. Could that be the reason this inTune won't load a tune? How do I fix this issue? Thanks..
Brian over at RMA stated they sent me a brand new one becasue the "EXIT CALLED" problem had never been seen before. I was never able to return the vehicle back to factory with the inTune I turned in. Could that be the reason this inTune won't load a tune? How do I fix this issue? Thanks..
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: inTune issue....
give us a quick call and we'll force the tool to do a calibration update and set the vehicle back to stock.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: inTune issue....
Does the intune come with any preloaded tunes? how come i am not finding any?
RE: inTune issue....
Yes. What car? Should be at least 2 tunes preloaded, a 91 octane and a 93 octane (Diablo) Tune.
RE: inTune issue....
I may be in the wrong topic/forum. i have an 07 Jeep Commander 5.7 but i am very lost and now have to wait all weekend to even call to see what is wrong. It states everything is up to date but when i plug in the intune to my jeep and go to tune vehicle and write vehicle, turn key to ON position it then states "custom tune or calibration update file missing: inTune will reboot."
-
Daytonachad
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:56 pm
Re: inTune issue....
I got my InTune this week.
Its for my 06 Hemi Ram 1500 4x4,Tried installing the 91 Octane ECM tune with the TCM tune. went to drive it and truck shifted HARD into drive and started out in 2nd gear. within a few seconds the check engine light chimed. I pulled over and use the InTune to check to codes, it was a P0700 (trans) code. So, I cleared the code, put the truck back to stock and drove home.
Later I tried reinstalling both tunes, same outcome.
I cleared the code, put it back to stock. I then tried installing just the 91 octane ECM tune.(no TCM tune) It worked!
Today, I reinstalled the stock tune. Trying to get both the PCM and TCM tunes to work.
Installed the 91 octane pcm tune and the TCM tune
Same issue with the trans and the check engine light came on again within seconds.
Get back home, go to check codes with the InTune and get EXIT CALLED! Message and tuner locks solid.
Unplugged the InTune and keep getting the EXIT CALLED! text and then it locks the tuner. This happens whether I try to restore the stock tunes or even use the tuners scan tool feature.
I need some help ASAP so I can drive my truck!
The firmware for the application is 1r01h
HELP!
Its for my 06 Hemi Ram 1500 4x4,Tried installing the 91 Octane ECM tune with the TCM tune. went to drive it and truck shifted HARD into drive and started out in 2nd gear. within a few seconds the check engine light chimed. I pulled over and use the InTune to check to codes, it was a P0700 (trans) code. So, I cleared the code, put the truck back to stock and drove home.
Later I tried reinstalling both tunes, same outcome.
I cleared the code, put it back to stock. I then tried installing just the 91 octane ECM tune.(no TCM tune) It worked!
Today, I reinstalled the stock tune. Trying to get both the PCM and TCM tunes to work.
Installed the 91 octane pcm tune and the TCM tune
Same issue with the trans and the check engine light came on again within seconds.
Get back home, go to check codes with the InTune and get EXIT CALLED! Message and tuner locks solid.
Unplugged the InTune and keep getting the EXIT CALLED! text and then it locks the tuner. This happens whether I try to restore the stock tunes or even use the tuners scan tool feature.
I need some help ASAP so I can drive my truck!
The firmware for the application is 1r01h
HELP!
Re: RE: inTune issue....
So what did you do? ... do the online update or what?mrmrvos wrote:figured it out!
Re: inTune issue....
I got the exact same scenario with the InTune minus the locking because I backed the truck out then did just the PCM tune. Has anyone figured out what is going on with the TCM flash? The vehicle here is a 2006 Hemi Ram TRX4 4x4 with the 5.7.Daytonachad wrote:I got my InTune this week.
Its for my 06 Hemi Ram 1500 4x4,Tried installing the 91 Octane ECM tune with the TCM tune. went to drive it and truck shifted HARD into drive and started out in 2nd gear. within a few seconds the check engine light chimed. I pulled over and use the InTune to check to codes, it was a P0700 (trans) code. So, I cleared the code, put the truck back to stock and drove home.
Later I tried reinstalling both tunes, same outcome.
I cleared the code, put it back to stock. I then tried installing just the 91 octane ECM tune.(no TCM tune) It worked!
Today, I reinstalled the stock tune. Trying to get both the PCM and TCM tunes to work.
Installed the 91 octane pcm tune and the TCM tune
Same issue with the trans and the check engine light came on again within seconds.
Get back home, go to check codes with the InTune and get EXIT CALLED! Message and tuner locks solid.
Unplugged the InTune and keep getting the EXIT CALLED! text and then it locks the tuner. This happens whether I try to restore the stock tunes or even use the tuners scan tool feature.
I need some help ASAP so I can drive my truck!
The firmware for the application is 1r01h
HELP!
-
Daytonachad
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:56 pm
RE: Re: inTune issue....
Spent half that next Monday working with Diablosport the tried forcing the original tune back on and several other things, nothing worked. The tech with DS told me they were working on a fix, he thought they were close then. The truck is my daily driver, I had to contact the local Chrysler dealer to see if the could reflash the TCM. They actually got me in that afternoon. had them try to reflash the TCM to stock, no such luck. $708 and a day and a half missed work later they had to overnight a new PCM, I had installed and its ok. I had the InTune replaced and dont have the guts to try it again.
Anybody want to buy a brand new InTune, never even been on a vehicle!
Anybody want to buy a brand new InTune, never even been on a vehicle!
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re: inTune issue....
load the latest update to the tool and it will be fine.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]