2008 Challenger
Shellstartup configured and started. I see no CD or Intune at all in My Computer. The Intune device starts when plugged into PC but I cannot access it at all from the PC.
Win 7 PC does not show Diablo CD or intune when attached
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Win 7 PC does not show Diablo CD or intune when attached
no message asking to install a driver?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Win 7 PC does not show Diablo CD or intune when attached
No message to install. I have other thumb drives that I use and they appear on my computer no problem. I have two usb ports and swapped my mouse to the other one and plugged it in that one with the same result. The power comes on to the Intune, but the computer does nothing to recognize it. I have an ASUS model 5535. I have not had any other issues with this computer, it seems to handle anything else I have done with it without having to do anything special, so I am quite surprised at this event.