mafia settings

MAF.i.a Support

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
HED
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

mafia settings

Post by HED »

Meter on a 96 cobra with a t-trim is pegging at about 6000 rpm. 500rwhp with no timing. What should I set the mafia to? Instructions told how to reset the software but no guidelines for settings. Thanks. I don't know what meter is on this car but it looks fairly large.
User avatar
kmac1
Posts: 1006
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:43 pm

Re: mafia settings

Post by kmac1 »

HED wrote:Meter on a 96 cobra with a t-trim is pegging at about 6000 rpm. 500rwhp with no timing. What should I set the mafia to? Instructions told how to reset the software but no guidelines for settings. Thanks. I don't know what meter is on this car but it looks fairly large.
Take baby steps, one setting at a time. Start with setting 2 after you have pegged the original MAF. Setting 2 will give you plenty of room at that power level.

Kev
Post Reply

Return to “MAF.i.a”