2009 Dodge 5.7 wont tune
-
iancampbell
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:39 pm
2009 Dodge 5.7 wont tune
Anybody have anything I need to try!!!! Or do I just need to call tech support!!!!
-
rozziboy18
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:25 am
RE: 2009 Dodge 5.7 wont tune
yes we almost all are. the intune has a huge problem working with dodge chrysler cars and trucks. you can try tech support but you have a 1 in 10 shot at getting it to work. youll have to wait for the new update to come out in a few days, but dont get to antsy they have been saying that for the better part of a month now. sorry im not trying to be condescending or anything, just giving you the heads up.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: RE: 2009 Dodge 5.7 wont tune
there is indeed an issue relating to certain 2009 chrysler applications, yes...but, its nowhere is bad as you make it sound. At this point, we have over 5000 units out there, with a majority of them in chrysler vehicles, and you dont see thousands of people having issuesrozziboy18 wrote:yes we almost all are. the intune has a huge problem working with dodge chrysler cars and trucks. you can try tech support but you have a 1 in 10 shot at getting it to work. youll have to wait for the new update to come out in a few days, but dont get to antsy they have been saying that for the better part of a month now. sorry im not trying to be condescending or anything, just giving you the heads up.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
i1000
1R01H
2009 Dodge Charger R/T
The tool continues to tell me calibration for 2B3LA53T89H503430 is currently not supported. I have tried to let it auto update 5 or 6 times. A screen pops up (on the tool when I connect it to the PC) that tells me calibrationn ID xxxxxxx is updated but goes away before I can read it. It looks like the same numbers as above. I have used multiple predators, helped others with SCT & superchips and never had a problem but this thing is pissing me off because I can't figure it out.
1R01H
2009 Dodge Charger R/T
The tool continues to tell me calibration for 2B3LA53T89H503430 is currently not supported. I have tried to let it auto update 5 or 6 times. A screen pops up (on the tool when I connect it to the PC) that tells me calibrationn ID xxxxxxx is updated but goes away before I can read it. It looks like the same numbers as above. I have used multiple predators, helped others with SCT & superchips and never had a problem but this thing is pissing me off because I can't figure it out.
Predator model U7191 (06 GTO)
iNTune i1000 (08 Z-71 LTZ)
2008 Z-71
03 Polaris SP 600
iNTune i1000 (08 Z-71 LTZ)
2008 Z-71
03 Polaris SP 600
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
can you please post your info.xml file here from the intune drive?
Thanks
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
gulfoilngas
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 6:25 pm
I do not see the solution posted. I posted about this same problem. I wrote:WTO wrote:Problem was addressed under another post, thanks.
I am getting a message when I try to Tune Vehicle that several people seem to be experiencing with the same and similar messages and some are getting the issue resolved but it is not clear how. I see emails being sent to people with the issue resolved but not posted so if anyone can help me that would be much appreciated. So here is what I am getting, and yes I updated the firmware even though I just got it today. It says:
"PCM Calibration for (My VIN DELETED) is currently Not Supported. Check for Calibration Update?"
If I choose the check mark to essentially say yes please check, it tells me to unplug it and plug it into a computer which I in turn did again sending me in a vicious cycle. I plugged it into my Mac and dragged the current file to update it and it updated as it should but I am still getting the same message.
How do I get the "Callibration" added for my vehicle because I would really like to keep and use this. I really hope this is a simple fix and not the issue related to what appears to be a pending update that I know could take weeks or months in reality.
Thanks to anyone that can assist, tech support or forum members.
See this post under 2009 Dodge won't tune i1000
mikel wrote:drag/drop the attached file to the intune drive, and it will import it and reboot, this is the cal update file.WTO wrote:See attached, sorry...
Once it is loaded, take it to the car and load the update to the vehicle, then you can tune it.
Thanks
Predator model U7191 (06 GTO)
iNTune i1000 (08 Z-71 LTZ)
2008 Z-71
03 Polaris SP 600
iNTune i1000 (08 Z-71 LTZ)
2008 Z-71
03 Polaris SP 600
-
Blackopsrider7
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:39 am
Re: 2009 Dodge 5.7 wont tune
I have a PCM and VIN number not supported for my 2007 Ram 5.7 HEMI. I also didn't get any updates when I plugged it into the PC. Help?
-
Blackopsrider7
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:39 am
Re:
Similar message but on my 2007 RAM.gulfoilngas wrote:I do not see the solution posted. I posted about this same problem. I wrote:WTO wrote:Problem was addressed under another post, thanks.
I am getting a message when I try to Tune Vehicle that several people seem to be experiencing with the same and similar messages and some are getting the issue resolved but it is not clear how. I see emails being sent to people with the issue resolved but not posted so if anyone can help me that would be much appreciated. So here is what I am getting, and yes I updated the firmware even though I just got it today. It says:
"PCM Calibration for (My VIN DELETED) is currently Not Supported. Check for Calibration Update?"
If I choose the check mark to essentially say yes please check, it tells me to unplug it and plug it into a computer which I in turn did again sending me in a vicious cycle. I plugged it into my Mac and dragged the current file to update it and it updated as it should but I am still getting the same message.
How do I get the "Callibration" added for my vehicle because I would really like to keep and use this. I really hope this is a simple fix and not the issue related to what appears to be a pending update that I know could take weeks or months in reality.
Thanks to anyone that can assist, tech support or forum members.