Intune freezes when connecting

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
SXTDemon
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Intune freezes when connecting

Post by SXTDemon »

I just received my intune today, I connect it to my computer and it begins updating. It then begins the touch screen calibration after that it then goes to some voltage test, thats where things went bad. It could not perform this test it gave the option to retry or skip, retried it 3 times with no luck. I then chose the skip option and then it just froze, I waited several minutes and nothing so I disconnected the intune and plugged it back in. Now when it connects it starts to fill the progress bar several times then goes to the loading wheel and promptly freezes. I tried reconnecting several times with the same outcome. Help please!!!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Intune freezes when connecting

Post by mikel »

It is in test mode, please contact the retailer and see if they can swap it out for you.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
SXTDemon
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:57 pm

RE: Intune freezes when connecting

Post by SXTDemon »

I just submitted a return request to vehicleprogammers on their site, now I'm waiting for a return authorization email. I'm hoping to get the return process started as soon as possible.
SXTDemon
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:57 pm

RE: Intune freezes when connecting

Post by SXTDemon »

I received my shipping information from Rob at Vehicleprogrammers, he was very quick to respond to my request and gave me lots of options(refund, exchange, or upgrade to a different unit). I would recommend vehicleprogrammers.com to anyone looking for new programmer, I'm very pleased with their customer service. :)
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Intune freezes when connecting

Post by mikel »

glad to hear that.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
SXTDemon
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:57 pm

RE: Intune freezes when connecting

Post by SXTDemon »

Well I just received my replacement intune today, so when I got it home I plugged it into my computer and got it updated all went smooth. So I go and hook it up to my 2010 Charger SXT 3.5, when I try to tune it I get this message "PCM calibration for Vin# is currently not supported. Check for a calibration update". I hooked the intune back up to my computer and it says my intune has the latest update installed. Any Ideas???
SXTDemon
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:57 pm

RE: Intune freezes when connecting

Post by SXTDemon »

Good news, tryed tuning my car again...no go still gave me the same PCM calibration error. So I tried updating it on my computer and it updated, I hooked it back up to my car and it recognized it. I was then able to tune my car. :D
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”