I'm having a problem with Intune.

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
KurtWaters
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 5:54 pm

I'm having a problem with Intune.

Post by KurtWaters »

When I did the update i went threw the directions that every one has asked. When it was done it still said searching for updates and locked up. Now i have no stored Vin info and calibration Id. Please help. That and I was wondering whitch will give more hp and tq. The 91 one tune or the diablo tune. Please Email me at [email protected] im not on here much and dont wont to have go go back to the dealership to have this retuned. Thanks,
Kurt Waters
User avatar
JonDiablosport
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:14 am

RE: I

Post by JonDiablosport »

the diablo tune is the highest hp/tq tune.

when does the tool freeze on you. when it is downloading the updates or when freezing on downloads has not happened yet so trying to see what is going on here.
Diablosport Tech support
[email protected]
p: 561-908-0040
F: 561-908-0048
KurtWaters
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 5:54 pm

RE: I

Post by KurtWaters »

Well I did the big update. Then it went threw the reboot process. When it looked like it was done the main Intune Updater poped back up and said checking for interent updates please wait. It started downloading again and then the text went red on "Downloading: calibration Tunes, and Adjustable parameters data gm_tunes-1r01e.itf. It said system not responding. I tryed this on two diff computers and both did the same. I did not save my factory tune on my computer before I started. So I lost my factory tune. When i hooked it up to my camaro it said Vin Database Error. When i look in the firmware info every Db is missing(*) It aslo sayes in Vehicle info Version 1r01i LTW:CID70F3-1 Caliad: NO VIn: 0/1 Thank you for helping me with this problem Jon.
Kurt Waters
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: I

Post by mikel »

feel free to give us a call and we'll sort this out for you.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
KurtWaters
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 5:54 pm

RE: I

Post by KurtWaters »

Mike and Jon,
I have to work Monday threw Friday during your business hours. I have no time during the day to call. Is there any more info that i can give you to help out this problem. I'm sorry to be so blunt. I just have between 7 at night till I go to bed to fix this. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this. I know there are a lot of people haveing problems right now with there update and I thank both of you for taking time to help me. I just have one brand new Camaro that i can't make stock again and one Intune that is being a paper weight. I can send you my VIN or any thing you need to help. Any info will be helpfull.
Thanks,
Kurt Waters
KurtWaters
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 5:54 pm

RE: I

Post by KurtWaters »

Here is my Xml if this will help.
- <tool_info>
<main full_version="InTune-1r01i 05/15/2012 10:38:04 AM" sw_rev="1r01i" svn="4599" />
<registration sn="CID7OF3-1" status="0" />
<restore id="0" vin="" bc="0" />
<db mfr="GM" />
<db mfr="DCX" />
<db mfr="FORD" />
<license avail="1" tuned="0" />
<updates count="1" />
</tool_info>
User avatar
autox
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:41 pm

RE: I

Post by autox »

<tool_info>
<main full_version='InTune-1r01h 03/29/2012 12:07:10 PM' sw_rev='1r01h' svn='4210'/>
<registration sn='CIDSS8D-1' status='0'/>
<restore id='0' vin='1J8HR78347C593475' bc='0'/>
<db mfr='GM' tune='1r01c' pid='1r01a'/>
<db mfr='DCX' tune='1r01a' pid='1r01a'/>
<db mfr='FORD' tune='1r01a' pid='1r01a'/>
<system_db dtc='1r01a' vin='1r01a' info='1r01a'/>
<license avail='1' tuned='0'/>
<unsupported calid='05187157AH' vin='1J8GA69159L780401' oem='DCX'/>
<unsupported calid='05030307AE' vin='1J8HR78347C593475' oem='DCX'/>
<updates count='3'/>
</tool_info>
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: RE: I

Post by mikel »

KurtWaters wrote:Here is my Xml if this will help.
- <tool_info>
<main full_version="InTune-1r01i 05/15/2012 10:38:04 AM" sw_rev="1r01i" svn="4599" />
<registration sn="CID7OF3-1" status="0" />
<restore id="0" vin="" bc="0" />
<db mfr="GM" />
<db mfr="DCX" />
<db mfr="FORD" />
<license avail="1" tuned="0" />
<updates count="1" />
</tool_info>
you need to plug it back into the PC, and let the intune.exe download all of the missing databases.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
KurtWaters
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 5:54 pm

RE: Re: RE: I

Post by KurtWaters »

Mike,
Thank you so much. After 1:20 mins with the computer saying no response it updated. I just watched the Windows Task Manager to see the progress even tho the computer said no response. But it is up to date now!!! Thank you so much for the help, you are the man!!! Every thing on the Firmware sayes ok. So now with the programmer hooked up to the 2011 camaro 1SS 6 speed manual. It told me "ecm has been tuned before by DiabloSport product. Please email the ECM_12642189_Backup DiabloTune file in/tunes to [email protected]" On the vehicle info. The Version: 1r01i LTW: (none) Calid:12639270, 12642191 (more) 12642189, 12625892 (more) 12643157, 12632571 (more) 12632575, 12642193 Vin: Veh Vin: 2g1fs1ew1b9177455 TuneDB:GM 1r01e PID DB GM 1r01a Serial: CID70F3-1 Custom: No Locked: 0/1 So what do I do next? Again thank you Mike and Jon for your help. Kurt Waters
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Re: RE: I

Post by mikel »

did you send that file?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
KurtWaters
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 5:54 pm

RE: Re: RE: I

Post by KurtWaters »

Yes sir, it just came up on the Tunes window today. I just sent it to you. I know you guys are off on the weekends, so have a great weekend and a even better Memorial weekend.
Thanks,
Kurt Waters
KurtWaters
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 5:54 pm

RE: Re: RE: I

Post by KurtWaters »

Mike, Jon,Vas
Thank you so much for the support. I got the e-mail and hooked the In-tune up and copied it. It works perfect now. I hooked it up to the Camaro and success. I now have my original file back and I now now have the Diablo tune installed, not to mention the back up file saved on my computer. Thank you guys once again for such a fast response and great support. I hope that some custom tunes will be availble to buy from you soon :twisted: Let me know when they do. Thanks again,
Kurt Waters
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Re: RE: I

Post by mikel »

good deal, enjoy!!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”