intune.exe issues

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
PhatBasturd
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 am

Post by PhatBasturd »

NO JOY. Still does not work - same symptoms.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

please open the intune drive and post the info.xml file here, and also tell me if there is an .itfg file on the intune drive, and if there is, delete it :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
PhatBasturd
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 am

Post by PhatBasturd »

Yes there is a Group_Update.itfg

Here is the xml:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<tool_info> <main svn="4210" sw_rev="1r01h" full_version="InTune-1r01h 03/29/2012 12:07:10 PM"/> <registration status="0" sn="CIDKXE2-1"/> <restore bc="0" vin="" id="0"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01c" mfr="GM"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01a" mfr="DCX"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01a" mfr="FORD"/> <system_db vin="1r01a" info="1r01a" dtc="1r01a"/> <license tuned="0" avail="1"/> <updates count="2"/> </tool_info>
PhatBasturd
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 am

Post by PhatBasturd »

I deleted the itfg file and rebooted the inTune.

It is currently writing to the inTune.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

sweet, that should be the fix.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
ptperformance
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by ptperformance »

Wow what a pain to get sorted. I had one of my InTunes do the same thing and I had to drop both files into the "intune" folder. After that, updates and everything is running smooth.

Thanks guys!
User avatar
autox
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by autox »

Same thing here... UAC stuff is off.. and has always been off!
User avatar
autox
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by autox »

I cannot update it because it needs to be registered. or so that says on the display

but i can't registered it because it can't be detected!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

autox wrote:I cannot update it because it needs to be registered. or so that says on the display

but i can't registered it because it can't be detected!
if you post the actual info.xml file, I can both get you the needed cal update, and make you a registration file....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
prplhze
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by prplhze »

[quote="mikel"][quote="autox"]I cannot update it because it needs to be registered. or so that says on the display

but i canSame here please...
inTune worked fine on update 1r01h now wont work at all with 1r01i. And I have never been able to register. I never get a PIN code sent to my e-mail after filling out the reg form.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<tool_info> <main svn="4599" sw_rev="1r01i" full_version="InTune-1r01i 05/15/2012 10:38:04 AM"/> <registration status="0" sn="CIE8B96-1"/> <restore bc="0" vin="2B3CJ7DW9AH199744" id="0"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01e" mfr="GM"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01b" mfr="DCX"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01b" mfr="FORD"/> <system_db vin="1r01a" info="1r01a" dtc="1r01a"/> <license tuned="0" avail="1"/> <unsupported vin="2B3CJ7DW9AH199744" oem="DCX" calid="68004309AD"/> <updates count="2"/> </tool_info>
User avatar
JonDiablosport
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:14 am

Post by JonDiablosport »

the registration screen has been completely revamped with 1r01i. even before it was released actually. and you are posting the contents of the info file not the actual info file. Please choose post reply and attach the info.xml file to the post. thanks;

or email it to [email protected]
Diablosport Tech support
[email protected]
p: 561-908-0040
F: 561-908-0048
prplhze
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by prplhze »

Hope this helps...
When I try to load a tune, inTune says "Exit Called".
prplhze
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by prplhze »

If I try to load another tune it also reads "vehicle has been tuned previously by another DiabloSport product". This is the only tuner I have.
Can I get cal update and registration file??
prplhze
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by prplhze »

Also, logs folder and tunes folder are empty.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

what vehicle do you have?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”