Intune Freezes

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
2nr
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Intune Freezes

Post by 2nr »

Bought the intune From Vehicleprogrammers.com, arrived today and followed the quick start instructions. Plugged into computer, and the loading bar sits at 30%.
Image

Tried 2 other computers, and in car as well. Same out come.
Callled Diablo sport Tech at 5:10pm, was on hold till 7:15pm. 45 minutes after they closed, then got cut off. Pissed away 2 hours of international long distance for nothing, Real professional. :x


So now what ?
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

RE: Intune Freezes

Post by 06MonteSS »

call tech support, 9am - 6pm, Eastern Standard Time... 1-561-908-0040

the earlier the better man...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Intune Freezes

Post by mikel »

under support, fill out the rma request and we'll get it fixed up for you asap.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
2nr
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 pm

RE: Intune Freezes

Post by 2nr »

Thanks guys, I contacted Vehicleprogrammers.com and they said they called Diablosport and they are going to generate a "call tag" for a pick up and will take care of the issue directly with me. I have no idea what a call tag is or how this will play out. They asked me for the serial number, which apparently isnt on the unit, so I gave them the numbers off the box.

What sucks is I won't be doing any tuning to the car now for a while cause I'm sure it will be a good month before I get another unit. Theres nothing worse than having a new toy you can't play with. :(
2nr
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 pm

RE: Intune Freezes

Post by 2nr »

Heres a quick update. Vehicleprogrammers.com was quick to respond and got Diablosport to contact me and they arranged to have ups pick up the defective intune. Unfortunately they wont receive it till the the 24th. Which is today. Already been almost 2 weeks since this all started. Now I guess we'll see how long Diablosport takes to turn it arround and send it back.
2nr
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 pm

RE: Intune Freezes

Post by 2nr »

Update :
It's now been over 3 weeks since Diablosport has received my Intune. It was received at their RMA department on the 24th of April. I have emailed Brian @ Diablo a couple of times. I was assured they had a fix over a week ago, but have yet to receive any information. I was told they wouldn't send me a new unit because they didn't want the problem to possibly reoccur. So I had to wait till they could fix mine. By the time I get the unit back it'll be winter.
User avatar
Vas@Diablosport
Posts: 1079
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:17 am

RE: Intune Freezes

Post by Vas@Diablosport »

I'm 99% positive that your tool was shipped right after loading the new software update to it on monday or tuesday. Post your first and last name and i'll look in to it.
No, i don't work here.
2nr
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 pm

RE: Intune Freezes

Post by 2nr »

Thanks. unit shipped on the 25th. received it a couple days ago.
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”