On Windows XP:
I have updated 5 inTunes now and every time I plug a different one in it wants to open the "Hardware Wizard" to load drivers. Isn't the driver the same for all of them?
Is this normal?
Driver loads every time I plug in a different inTune
Driver loads every time I plug in a different inTune
Seth Patterson
FederalPerformance.ca
FederalPerformance.ca
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Driver loads every time I plug in a different inTune
Yes, each tool is a different piece of hardware.
You only NEED the driver if you are going to live stream data from that inTune to that PC, if not, skip it
You only NEED the driver if you are going to live stream data from that inTune to that PC, if not, skip it
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Driver loads every time I plug in a different inTune
Ah, good advice- But will it still go to the 'registration' window?
Seth Patterson
FederalPerformance.ca
FederalPerformance.ca
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Driver loads every time I plug in a different inTune
tools will allow 2 updates before they force registration...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]