i just got the intune yesterday. i spent a good hour or two up dating and connecting to my v6 charger.
im not new to performance but new to handheld tunning devices.
i live in california where 93 octane is not provided at every fuel pump so i want to tune on 91.
1.
is the "diablo tune" a 93 only octane rating. it does not specify on the intune.
2.
can i adjust the transmission at all on the intune. if so how do i get there?
3.
i could not find how to turn off the traction control with the intune. where can i find that.
4. are all limits safe on the tuner. should i adjust the wot spark all the way to the most advanced number because that will give me the most/best results or should i pour it on a little at a time. same thing with the fuel should i lean it out all the way to get the most horsepower?
thanks for your input in advance. i really want to get this down.
2010 v6 charger trans adjustment/ traction control ????
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 2010 v6 charger trans adjustment/ traction control ????
1. Yes, diablo tune is for 93 octane.
2. No trans support available.
3. in the quick adjust menu.
4. No, absolutely NOT.
Do not mess with WOT spark or fuel settings if you do not have a good reason to do so or know 100% what you are doing and why you are doing it.
Thanks
2. No trans support available.
3. in the quick adjust menu.
4. No, absolutely NOT.
Do not mess with WOT spark or fuel settings if you do not have a good reason to do so or know 100% what you are doing and why you are doing it.
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: 2010 v6 charger trans adjustment/ traction control ????
Thanks mikel.
I get the point.
If I add bolt ons to the car is there a way to adjust for that. Like cai, exhaust, headers, bigger tb. I hear people talking about a cai tune but didn't see anything.
But I still haven't checked out quick adjust. That's next on my list. After I set my wot back to 0
I get the point.
If I add bolt ons to the car is there a way to adjust for that. Like cai, exhaust, headers, bigger tb. I hear people talking about a cai tune but didn't see anything.
But I still haven't checked out quick adjust. That's next on my list. After I set my wot back to 0