Gm tcm issue
- Oldsaltydog
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm
Gm tcm issue
Hey mike I got a little hiccup on my truck loaded both tcm tunes
Adjusted firmer all gears -4 all shifted ok except third to fourth
Tries to rev up a little. Steepen the gear change only happens third
To fourth any ideas maybe up rpms ? I'm stumped doesn't do IOC I just load either tune and make no adjustment
Thanks
Stan
Adjusted firmer all gears -4 all shifted ok except third to fourth
Tries to rev up a little. Steepen the gear change only happens third
To fourth any ideas maybe up rpms ? I'm stumped doesn't do IOC I just load either tune and make no adjustment
Thanks
Stan
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
2007 corvette c6
- Oldsaltydog
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Gm tcm issue
Im not following, are you saying it shifts weird from 3-4 now?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- Oldsaltydog
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm
RE: Gm tcm issue
Yep if I firm up the three to four shift on either tune it actslikethe engine speeds up then shifts into gear if I makeno firmness adjustments it shifts fine on both tunes
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
2007 corvette c6
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Gm tcm issue
make the change then post the tcm backup and last tune written.
Thanks
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- Oldsaltydog
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm
RE: Gm tcm issue
Ok I'll send it later tonight not at my laptop right now thanks
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
2007 corvette c6
- Oldsaltydog
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm
- Oldsaltydog
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm
- Oldsaltydog
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm
RE: Gm tcm issue
Loaded tune at -4 firmness across the board upped shift rpm plus 100 rpms thru first four gears drove about fifty miles last evening no issues so far I'll test today pulling my landscape trailer. To see if I can get it to do it again I t did fine last night at mentioned settings on firm shift tune
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
2007 corvette c6
RE: Gm tcm issue
My TCM is odd. I'll modify the 1-2 shift down from banging and its fine when it's written. Give it about 50 miles or so and it learns its way right back up to a bang shift. I know ECM's have a certain learning curve but this is ridiculous.
- Oldsaltydog
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm
RE: Gm tcm issue
So far so good mikel I emailed u the tcm files have had no issues
Today so far anything odd on the tune files?
Today so far anything odd on the tune files?
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
2007 corvette c6
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Gm tcm issue
Johans a little backed up, havent heard back from him yet.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- Oldsaltydog
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm
- Oldsaltydog
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm
RE: Gm tcm issue
hey mikel i have not been able to recreate the shifting issue again running great right now think im gonna leave it alone for a while shifting fine even with a 5400 lb. lawn and landscape trailer on its tail it may be possible that i didnt reset all the parameters when i was making a bunch of adjustments that day, when johan looks at the files just let me know if he finds anything. thanks a lot
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
2007 corvette c6
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Gm tcm issue
weird, keep an eye on it and let me know 
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]