New Diablo Sport cannot recognize Vin

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
hsifylf
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:27 am

New Diablo Sport cannot recognize Vin

Post by hsifylf »

When I first received my unit, I tried to follow the instruction and update my unit. I then plugged it into my 2007 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi but it would not read vin #. I tried to update again, but now I do not have the option of "Run InTune.exe" anymore. Please help.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: New Diablo Sport cannot recognize Vin

Post by mikel »

is there a file called getcdrom on the intune drive?

if so, run that please...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
hsifylf
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:27 am

RE: New Diablo Sport cannot recognize Vin

Post by hsifylf »

It wont allow me to run it either. Neither of my computers will allow me to open this program.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: New Diablo Sport cannot recognize Vin

Post by mikel »

please give us a call with the tool hooked up to a PC and we'll get you sorted out.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”