Gm tcm issue

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
User avatar
Oldsaltydog
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Gm tcm issue

Post by Oldsaltydog »

Hey mike I got a little hiccup on my truck loaded both tcm tunes
Adjusted firmer all gears -4 all shifted ok except third to fourth
Tries to rev up a little. Steepen the gear change only happens third
To fourth any ideas maybe up rpms ? I'm stumped doesn't do IOC I just load either tune and make no adjustment
Thanks
Stan
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
User avatar
Oldsaltydog
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

RE: Gm tcm issue

Post by Oldsaltydog »

Bump
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Gm tcm issue

Post by mikel »

Im not following, are you saying it shifts weird from 3-4 now?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
Oldsaltydog
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

RE: Gm tcm issue

Post by Oldsaltydog »

Yep if I firm up the three to four shift on either tune it actslikethe engine speeds up then shifts into gear if I makeno firmness adjustments it shifts fine on both tunes
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Gm tcm issue

Post by mikel »

make the change then post the tcm backup and last tune written.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
Oldsaltydog
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

RE: Gm tcm issue

Post by Oldsaltydog »

Ok I'll send it later tonight not at my laptop right now thanks
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
User avatar
Oldsaltydog
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

RE: Gm tcm issue

Post by Oldsaltydog »

I'll email it to ya
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
User avatar
Oldsaltydog
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

RE: Gm tcm issue

Post by Oldsaltydog »

files on their way
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
User avatar
Oldsaltydog
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

RE: Gm tcm issue

Post by Oldsaltydog »

Loaded tune at -4 firmness across the board upped shift rpm plus 100 rpms thru first four gears drove about fifty miles last evening no issues so far I'll test today pulling my landscape trailer. To see if I can get it to do it again I t did fine last night at mentioned settings on firm shift tune
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
User avatar
Satch606
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:02 pm

RE: Gm tcm issue

Post by Satch606 »

My TCM is odd. I'll modify the 1-2 shift down from banging and its fine when it's written. Give it about 50 miles or so and it learns its way right back up to a bang shift. I know ECM's have a certain learning curve but this is ridiculous.
User avatar
Oldsaltydog
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

RE: Gm tcm issue

Post by Oldsaltydog »

So far so good mikel I emailed u the tcm files have had no issues
Today so far anything odd on the tune files?
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Gm tcm issue

Post by mikel »

Johans a little backed up, havent heard back from him yet.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
Oldsaltydog
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

RE: Gm tcm issue

Post by Oldsaltydog »

Ok just let me know thanks
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
User avatar
Oldsaltydog
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

RE: Gm tcm issue

Post by Oldsaltydog »

hey mikel i have not been able to recreate the shifting issue again running great right now think im gonna leave it alone for a while shifting fine even with a 5400 lb. lawn and landscape trailer on its tail it may be possible that i didnt reset all the parameters when i was making a bunch of adjustments that day, when johan looks at the files just let me know if he finds anything. thanks a lot
Oldsaltydog
2007 corvette c6
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Gm tcm issue

Post by mikel »

weird, keep an eye on it and let me know ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”