Performance shop set up intune, now cant update

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
wmd3
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Performance shop set up intune, now cant update

Post by wmd3 »

Intune serial number CIA7750-1
version 1r01c
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 5.7
I had a dealer install a tune for my truck. They did a good job but I have not been able to update my intune for quite a while. GM tune db is 1r01a

When I plug in my intune the Intune drive opens with logs and tunes folder, info.xml, registration.itf
I can find the intune cd rom drive with the intune.exe, documentation folder, autorun.inf, intune_icon.ico
When I click on the intune.exe file the icon shows up in the tray, two messages pop up, first says "please connect an intune first" (already plugged in by usb) second a dialog box requests registration information. I try to type in my email address and the screen disappears and requests a correct email format. I seem to have a registration.itf file
Any suggestions on how to update my intune with this info.
Thanks in advance
Will
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

drag/drop tjhis file to the intune drive, then let the tool reboot, and the intune.exe will run and auto update the tool for you.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
wmd3
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Post by wmd3 »

Great Mike! I'll try it tonight
Thanks
wmd3
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Post by wmd3 »

worked great!
Thanks again Mike
Will
wmd3
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Post by wmd3 »

I spoke too soon. After what seemed like a successful update I cant find my prior tunes and I get a VIN DB error. After looking in the settings the vin and tune data for GMC are no longer there. I realize that not saving the tune files may be one of my problems but if I move forward from here how do I register my truck again in the intune so I can begin programming tunes for my truck.
Thanks again,
Will
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

wmd3 wrote:I spoke too soon. After what seemed like a successful update I cant find my prior tunes and I get a VIN DB error. After looking in the settings the vin and tune data for GMC are no longer there. I realize that not saving the tune files may be one of my problems but if I move forward from here how do I register my truck again in the intune so I can begin programming tunes for my truck.
Thanks again,
Will
did you skip this part:

l[/quote]then let the tool reboot, and the intune.exe will run and auto update the tool for you.l[/quote]

plug it back in, let intune.exe run, and it will download the missing databases.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”