Intune doesn't want to register

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
mrgray03
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:03 am

Intune doesn't want to register

Post by mrgray03 »

I just got an intune and I'm having a problem getting the thing to register. I fill out the info from the screen that pops up, click next step, get the code from my email. I put the code into the register screen and click finish and I get a pop-up window that says registration did not complete. Please check your internet connection.

Obviously the connection was fine if it sent the code to my email. I tried this on two computers, both windows 7 and get the same results.

2003 Dodge Neon SRT
I've attached the info.xml file if that helps. Thanks
mrgray03
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:03 am

RE: Intune doesn

Post by mrgray03 »

OK figured it out. I had windows firewall turned off and even messed with User Access controls. I had to manually add the program to list of trusted programs.
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”