HELP!!!

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
hemi07yellow
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:46 pm

HELP!!!

Post by hemi07yellow »

I HAVE A 2007 RAM HEMI. BOUGHT THE INTUNE AND SOON AS I HOOKED IT UP TO THE TRUCK IT LIGHTS UP AND THE DOWNLOADING BAR GOES TO THE P OF DIABLOSPORT AND JUST STAYS THERE. HOOKED IT UP TO THE COMPUTER AND ITS DOING THE SAME THING. NEVER POPPED ANYTHING UP IVE DOWNLOADED EVERYTHING I COULD SEE ON THIS WEBSITE AND STILL NOTHING. ITS BEEN HOOKED UP FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR AND HASNT MOVED AT ALL. ANY SUGGESTIONS??
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: HELP!!!

Post by mikel »

please fill out the rma form and we'll get it fixed for you asap.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”